Options

I was supposed to take 70-646 this morning

pandiculatorpandiculator Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
I arrived at the test centre 30mins before the exam, the test centre building is shared by multiple companies. The receptionist told me that the company running the test centre had gone into liquidation icon_sad.gif

I was really hoping to have completed my MCSA 2008 today. Alas, it will be at least another two weeks, possibly more, depending on alternative test centre availability and getting the time off work.

Very disappointed at the lack of contact from Prometric. The rep I spoke to this morning told me that they tried to phone me on 2nd April and I do have a missed call from a number I don't recognise on that date but there was no voicemail message and they haven't e-mailed me and didn't attempt to phone me a second time. The centre also isn't listed on their closed sites page and from talking to the receptionist I know I'm not the only candidate that visited the test centre after it closed.

It's good to have a bit of extra revision time but I was really hoping to have this done and have a short break from studying before tackling 70-417.

Comments

• Options
    LexluetharLexluethar Member Posts: 516
    Sucks, at least you should be over prepared for when you take it in a few weeks.
  • Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I hope you don't have to pay for another test. I hate it when people 'say' they have called.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    Lexluethar wrote: »
    Sucks, at least you should be over prepared for when you take it in a few weeks.

I hope so. One problem it creates is that my second shot voucher expires at the end of May so the pressure's on for a first time pass on this one.
  • Options
    I hope you don't have to pay for another test. I hate it when people 'say' they have called.

I rechecked my phone and they did call and I did answer on the 2nd April but the call ended after 6 seconds and there was no further attempt to contact me.

The rep I spoke to at Prometric was pretty helpful. They have rescheduled it for the end of May which means that as long as I reschedule it to my own time table before the 8th May there's no charge for rebooking that gives me a couple of weeks to sort out time off work and find a new venue.