Options

Cost

Rexer49Rexer49 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
How much does it cost to take the A+ Core Exam?

Comments

• Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Its currently at a sale price of $91.00 Dollars at www.Getcertify4less.com
    icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Kerry_20Kerry_20 Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So you pay them $91 for the voucher and then what? Does that include taking the test, or is that for just a discount from the acutal price? How do you go about using the voucher? Do they just give you a voucher code that you present to prelogic or whoever you use for the exam?

--Kerry :D
  • Options
    lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Kerry_20 wrote:
    So you pay them $91 for the voucher and then what? Does that include taking the test, or is that for just a discount from the acutal price? How do you go about using the voucher? Do they just give you a voucher code that you present to prelogic or whoever you use for the exam?

--Kerry :D

Yes, Most companies will email you a voucher number, and then snail mail you a hard copy. When you schedule the exam, you give the voucher number, and you're all set to pass.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    jrjrjrjr Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I caught them on sale last week for $69 each. I bought 2 and took the core and OS today. Passed them both with only one weeks review.... WAHOO!

They do not appear to have the sale anymore though. The ones that I got had to be used in 15 days or less.
    A drowning man does not seek a breath over a bridge of thought, he becomes one with the task at hand.