- For Sale -

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
In response to several requests to start a For Sale forum, we decided to create a For Sale sticky post. The purpose of this post is to allow you, our members, to post a link to IT certification related products you sell at Ebay.com or any other auction or similar purpose site. Please use the following guidelines before replying to or buying through this post:

- Reply only with posts that actually contain a link to something you sell, anything else will be deleted.This keeps the post clean and useful.
- Link only to IT certifications related products, ie. books, lab equipment.
- Do NOT post links to products that you are not allowed to sell, e.g. material with a non-transferable license. If you have any doubt, don't post, or verify with the company you bought it from.
- Please edit your post when you sold the product/when an auction is closed and add the following text at the top of the post [SOLD] or otherwise edit the post to indicate it's sold.
- We are not responsible for the state or delivery of the product. The forums, neither our PM feature is the place to discuss any disputes.

Comments

• pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    Ok folks, decided to relenquish my stock of certifcation books on ebay.
    Here is a link

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=pandimus&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
  • felix7felix7 Member Posts: 25 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have this book for sale in mint condition :

Comptia Network+
    by Anthony Chiarella
    Paperback - 288 pages Study Gd edition (December 1, 2003)

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/140185821X/ref%3Dbr%5Flf%5Fb%5F7/702-2857586-0559239

Please message me if interested.
  • omarirfanomarirfan Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Allright. I don't have a site setup for this. I'll do that soon if needed and update you folks. For now I have (2) Cisco 2620, (1) Cisco 3661, (1) Cisco 1720 without power adapter, (4) Cisco switches that can be used for the lab. You can't beat the prices. First come first server. I am NYC. If you are nearby, feel free to checkout before you buy. Contact me at omarirfan@yahoo.com.
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    SOLD

i'm selling off 2 of my cisco 2500 routers on ebay with all needed cables and with a ccna cbt for the 801

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5723430393&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • routerhelprouterhelp Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    [SOLD]

I'm selling the book I used to get my CCNA. It is for the latest exam 640-801.

It comes with a CD with a good Router Sim. I will also throw in for free a CCNA jumpstart book.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2491996649&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
  • viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have 11 Pentium CPU's for sale with heatsinks.

(7)P2 450
    (1)P3 450
    (3)P2 300

Best offer!!!

If you're interested PM me. or email me. viper75@optonline.net

I also have a few Maxtor 10GB Hard Drives. They are all good working parts to put together lab computers. icon_wink.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • routerhelprouterhelp Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    [Sold]

I am selling my text book for computer network technology class. I passed the class and don't need it anymore.

Book is in good condition with NO writing in it.

This will be good for anyone taking A+, N+, CCNA, MCSE, and college classes.

I payed $63 for this in the campus bookstore. Should go for much less!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4508236284
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    I don't have a link, but would be happy to take a picture of the set of books if you request one.

I'm selling the Sybex set I picked up for my MCSA exam. It contains books for 70-270, 70-290, & 70-291. They are for Windows Server 2003. Brand new when I got them and I've never used them. The set also comes with a trial edition (90 day?) of Windows Server 2003. Email me at the following address if you're interested or if you have any questions.

justin_coyan@yahoo.com
  • GawdGawd Member Posts: 132
    Does anyone got any old Cisco Switch(es) for sale?
    Preferably in Canada.
    Id like to do some real labs at home for my CCNA.

Thanks,

Gawd
  • CherperCherper Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for looking.
    Studying and Reading:

Whatever strikes my fancy...
  • CherperCherper Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have so many books that I just need to clear some out that I just won't use.

Sun Certification Training Guide 310-025, 310-027 - Jamie Jaworski (Paperback, Illustrated, 2002) ISBN: 078972765X | Comments: Unused text book. CD is still sealed. $10.00

Java Xml Programmer's Reference - Andrei Cioroianu, Dave Writz, Eric Jung, James Hart, Mohammad Akif, Steven Brodhead (Paperback, Illustrated, 2001) ISBN: 1861005202 | Comments: Small crease (1/4") lower right corner, otherwise like brand new. $10.00

Security+ - Michael Cross, Norris L. Johnson Jr., Robert J. Shimonski, Tony Piltzecker (Hardcover, 2003) ISBN: 1931836728 | Comments: Read once, no marks, DVD is still sealed. $15.00

Visual Basic .Net for Experienced Programmers - Harvey M. Deitel, Paul J. Deitel (Paperback, Illustrated, 2002) ISBN: 0130461318 | Comments: Excellent book. Unread, no marks or anything to take away from the quality of it. $10.00

McSa Windows Server 2003 All-in-One - Damir Bersinic, Rob Scrimger, Stephen Giles (Hardcover, 2003) ISBN: 0072225424 | Comments: Excellent condition, remainder mark on bottom. $15.00

Core Java 2 - Cay Horstmann, Gary Cornell (Paperback, 2002)
    ISBN: 0130471771 | Comments: Never read, never used. $10.00

Java Server and Servlets - Hendrik Schreiber, Peter Rossbach (Paperback, 2000) ISBN: 0201674912 | Comments: Unused textbook. $5.00

Ccsp Secur Exam Certification Guide - Christian Albert Degu, Greg Bastien (Hardcover, 2003) ISBN: 1587200724 | Comments: Unread, no marks. $10.00

Ccsp - Bryant Tow, Eric Quinn, Jason Rohm, Tom Lancaster, Wade Edwards (Paperback, Study Guide, 2003) ISBN: 0782142877 | Comments: Brand New, Never Read $10.00

Ccsp Cisco Secure Pix Firewall Advanced Exam Certification Guide - Christian Degu, Greg Bastien (Hardcover, 2003) ISBN: 1587200678 | Comments: Brand New, Never Read $10.00

McSe Windows 2000 - Rory McCaw (Paperback, Illustrated, 2001)
    ISBN: 0072195681 | Comments: Unread, no marks, no creases. $5.00

Visual Basic Language Developer's Handbook - Ken Getz, Mike Gilbert (Paperback, 2000) ISBN: 0782121624 | Comments: Unused, unread, some slight shelf wear. $5.00

Java for Students - Mike Parr, Doug Bell (Paperback, Illustrated, 2001) ISBN: 0130323772 | Comments: Unused. Some shelf wear. $10.00

Buyer to pay shipping. Contact me for more info.
    Studying and Reading:

Whatever strikes my fancy...
  • leefdaddy7leefdaddy7 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys... I have 4 Prep Logic audio training sets here... They are the Quiz me series and great when preparing for these exams... each set contains 2 cds full of questions and answers, along with great explanations! A definate help while studying.

All prices shipped, heatware under Thecreator email me @ thecreator@mchsi.com

70-270 Quiz me series $25 shipped
    70-290 Quiz me series $25 shipped
    70-291 Quiz me series $25 shipped
    Security+ Quiz me series $25 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions.
  • majkowskidmajkowskid Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i have a copy of Mike Meyer's 4th edition Network Plus certification book, along with the cd with practice tests and such on it up for grabs...

looking to trade for the new material A+ book, or will sell it outright for 30$ shipped.

book is in mint physical condition, but has some highlighting marks in it. took the course (5 days) and all stuff highlighted we were instructed to by the teacher of the course.

let me know if you want it!

daniel
  • shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    [SOLD]

Hey everyone,

I'm selling my CCNA kit on Ebay right now. If you are looking for a starter kit to work on your CCNA studies this one is for you. I've used it and I've verified that everything works.

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5790117911

If you have any questions about the the items you can post them as I will check this thread often.

Check the auction to see what you get.

Thanks

Keith
  • skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've basically been told by my employer to focus on the 2k3 track. This is a total bummer since I do have a wealth of material for the 2000 track.

I'd like to see what interest this generates:

I have the MS Press core set. Some of these books are highlighted and dogeared, but very readable.

An additional hardback copy of the 218 book.

MCSA All-in-one. Partially highlighted (like the first few chapters).

Preplogic book for the 70-220 security exam. Never been fully read.

ExamCram (full sized book, not the small examcram2 guides) for the 70-221

Exchange Server 2000 hardback. Never read it.

ExamCram Cour Four exam sim CD's. It was published in 2002, and comes with free updates supposedly. I've never installed it.

I'd like to get $150 for all of it, + shipping to wherever. I bought the MCSA all-in-one and the MSpress books brand new. Everything else I scored at Hastings in the bargain bin, but obviously the total cover price for all of it is very pricey. The labsim/testsim has a cover price of $150, I lucked out and got it for $5!

Feel free to let me know if you want any/all of it. The MSPress books need to stick as a set. The MCSA all in one is an awesome book for hands-on exercises.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber
  • FijianTribeFijianTribe Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i-Net+ Certification for Dummies with sealed CD-Rom
    Author: Ron Gilster Edition Description: Illustrated
    Publisher: Hungry Minds Inc Educational Level: High School
    ISBN: 0764506544 Publication Year: 2000
    Format: Paperback
    MSRP: 29.99

A good book for reference materials to pass the CompTIA i-Net+ exam.
    Comes with cd-rom with practice questions, etc. Book is near new. Has one small pen mark on the cover where I accidentally dropped my pen.

$15 plus shipping. Can ship FedEx, UPS, USPS, or local San Diego, CA pickup.

rictersmith @ hotmail.com
  • johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Finishing off selling my Cisco lab, all I have left for sale is

2 2501 routers, 16/16, Transcievers and DB60 crossover cables included, IOS 12.3, sell as a pair for $150 USD, shipping for 15 dollars.

2 1900 EN switches, one 12 port one 24 port, both as a pair for 60 USD 15 shipping, PM me if interested.

I will probably put them on ebay in a couple of weeks when I return home, but will sell to anyone else here first who is interested.
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • SpyWebSpyWeb Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm Selling the Books (Mike meyers) A+ Hardware and A+ OS Technologies + "A+ Certification Passport" (Mike Meyers) Semi-NEW books with SelftestSoftware A+ OS ( NEW never used, My school gave it to me)

Make me an offer. PM me
    Shipping: 10U$ ALL 50 states.

Those are the present Prices for them: (so please dont make a stupid offer)

A+ Pc Hardware Mike Meyers'
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/007223119X/104-2712450-5279963?v=glance&n=283155

A+ OS Mike Meyers'
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0072231246/ref=pd_sim_b_1/104-2712450-5279963?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=283155

Mike Meyers' A+ Certification Passport, Second Edition
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0072229144/104-2712450-5279963?v=glance&n=283155 [/url]
    SpyWeb.jpg

"I Had the Right Answers... The exam had the wrong questions!!!"
    SpyWeb
  • vexvex Member Posts: 113
    FOR SALE

McSe Self Paced Training (Exam 70-293) by Craig Zacker

I bought this just before Christmas. For Cristmas I received the core pack which includes this book.

Cheers
    Ancient Certs:
    Exam 70-064: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows® 95
    Exam 70-067: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0
  • brian89gpbrian89gp Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have some Cisco routers that I will be listing on Ebay, just wanted to give the people here a chance first. Your choice of IOS.

1x 2514 with 16/16 flash/ram and 2 AUI ethernet transcievers. This is the 2 ethernet version.

2x 2520 with 16/16. Built in ethernet transciever, 4 port serial. Good for frame relay
  • Claud MurdockClaud Murdock Inactive Imported Users Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Contact me on aim with "Claud Murdock" for the sn or pm me if you have any of these books I mention that you are willing to sell!

I'LL TAKE ANY AND ALL MATERIAL CONTAINING:

Security+
    i-net+
    Network+
    CCSP
    CEH
    CCNA
    MCSE

I will buy these ASAP, in any used condition, so please contact me in some form, so you can get some money for these books lol!

EMAIL: mlynch116@comcast.net icon_cool.gif
  • jim_staszjim_stasz Member Posts: 123
    No one wants this? All I need is like $3 to cover the shipping.

This is free so the first person to give me $ to ship it to them.

Description
    Access the most important information you need quickly and easily with Course Technology's new four-color, tri-fold, six-sided CourseCards! The expanded format and new design make the cards useful as a stand-alone learning tool or as a resource bundled with the ILT student manuals. Vital information for both basic and advanced skills offers something for students of all levels. Use the CourseCards to: Roll out a new application, Office suite, or business topic. Reinforce an online training course. Follow-up after classroom training. Supplement a comprehensive textbook. Teach a 1-2 hour or half-day training course.

Features
    Reinforce topics covered in a book or use CourseCards to assist in rolling out a new application, Office Suite, or business topic.

Clear layout and design makes referencing topics quick and easy.

Access the most valuable information you need in one spot.

Simple, easy-to-follow design enables you to find the information fast.

Contains the most vital information on a topic so you don't get bogged down in the details.
  • vexvex Member Posts: 113
    Anyone interested in buying any Windows 2000 Academic Learning Series course books?

I have:

Designing M$ Windows 2000 Network Security
    Designing M$ Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
    Designing M$ Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure

All like new condition
    Ancient Certs:
    Exam 70-064: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows® 95
    Exam 70-067: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723