Options

Failed by 13 Points Today...

crtaacrtaa Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_cry.gif

I thought I'd covered everything...from the OSI model, IP Address Classes, Commonly used ports, etc. and I guess it still just wasn't enough. This really stinks. Gonna see if I can try purchasing whatever extra materials (from this site and some others) I can (on top of the $3,000 already shelled out for CRT classes at a local Technical Traning center.) Man this stinks...just like the weather outside today (I reside in South Florida.) Really makes you feel like utter crap when you miss it by such a small margin...

congrats to those who did pass...I'll be checkin' around to see what extra steps you guys took that maybe I missed...

Comments

• Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    crtaa wrote:
    icon_cry.gif

on top of the $3,000 already shelled out for CRT classes at a local Technical Traning center

Ouch icon_eek.gif

Sorry to hear you didn't pass. Pick up the $6.95 technotes from this site and study them hard and you will pass on your next try. Good luck on the next one.
  • Options
    eltoroeltoro Member Posts: 168
    I know exactly what you mean man! It happened to me before, actually I failed by 1 point. it sucks!!!!

Hey just relax, go through your notes again and don't wait too long to retake the exam.

All the best!!!
    Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering (Dec. 2010)
    Illinois Institute of Technology
  • Options
    crtaacrtaa Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the support (and suggestions) fellas. Definitely will be re-taking this within the next week...so hopefully my next big post will be more along the lines of I F@#$ING PASSED...icon_exclaim.gif
  • Options
    stndrd_123stndrd_123 Member Posts: 113
    Good luck. You'll get it next time.
  • Options
    quest_to_learnquest_to_learn Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    $3000 you mentioned. Well in my opinion you could have saved a lot of money by studying book of Mike Meyers which is an excellent source and practice exams by Transender and there are so many sources on the net these days.

Give it another try as soon as possible since material is still fresh in your mind. I am sure you will pass.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    sxiboysxiboy Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah give it another go. I got 580 on my last try - I'm not trying it again until I KNOW i will pass. It's so costly in the UK £146 which is like nearly $300 dollars icon_mad.gif
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    As another poster mentioned, get the Technotes here for $6.95. Study them hard, know what's in them, and you'll pass Net+.
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    yeah another trial will definitely get you throu
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck on your next try. As if it wasn't said enough times in this thread go get the tech notes for $6.95, it is so worth it and that's coming from someone that used it to pass the exam.
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Shame you missed on the exam, but something seems to tell me that the money you have already spent was not a very good investment. For that kind of outlay they really should have got you through the exam successfully.

Remedy?

It has been said enough already - $6.95 ... need I say more?

OK, I will say more. Sure I might be a little biased due to my helping out around here, but having read stuff form most of the acknowledged expert technical authours in this field I believe that Johan has a very good affinity with those seeling knowledge and writes in a manner that is easy to understand.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007