Options

CBT FOR CORE

sujee27sujee27 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
i am currently using the CBT videos for a+ core i don't know if they would really help me in the actual exam. Anyone know how good they are for preparing you for the actual core 220-301 exam...rating 0 to 10?

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    sujee27 wrote:
    i am currently using the CBT videos for a+ core i don't know if they would really help me in the actual exam. Anyone know how good they are for preparing you for the actual core 220-301 exam...rating 0 to 10?

With most training material, how 'good' something is is relative to ones experience with the material prior to the training material. While it seems silly, it's far easier to skim over stuff and assume it's covered well if one knows the material beforehand. If one doens't know much beforehand, and this is the first introduction to the material....it may seem just 'ok'.

Use more then 1 source to prepare.

What sort of experience do you have? The exam is geared toward a candidate with 500 hours of experience in the field. Doesn't mean someone without experience cannot take the exam, but it will take a bit longer to prepare.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?