questions about RHCSA

$TR1K3R$TR1K3R AlienMember Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone!

Now when I'm on my way to RHCSA (and maybe RHCE), I thought it would be a very good idea to ask some questions to others who know much more than I.

I'm preparing for EX200 v7, using CentOS 7 (I found it more friendly than scientific linux :D , by the way they are actually same) and official Red Hat documentation, also using M. Jang's book. Have set up several virtual and physical labs. But there are some points that make me nervous. for example I can't understand what does Red Hat mean when they say:
  • Locate, read, and use system documentation including man, info, and files in /usr/share/doc
Note: Red Hat may use applications during the exam that are not included in Red Hat Enterprise Linux for the purpose of evaluating candidate's abilities to meet this objective.

Does this mean that I should use man and info pages or on the contrary - this won't be good idea?

And just one thing: when using kickstart, I mentioned that installing OS takes 20< minutes and sometimes much more. At first I thought there was a problem with my lab set up, but when I searched in google, I found several people also complaining about this problem. I'm afraid that this might be a problem on an exam when time is everything.

Any answer and advice will be welcomed :)

Comments