Options

How do you make your job bearable?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I always have something bigger and better to look forward to be it the certs I'm studying for or the graphic novel I'm working on. I make my job a source or inspiration and ideas rather an 10 hour time suck that it could be if I let it. Heck, as of late my boss and I have been playing Ingress and have been spending our lunch break going to a nearby park to hack portals. I really can't complain.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    UnixGuy, if not in the office, what is the ideal type of environment for you? I myself love sitting here at my desk, working and also doing plenty of studying/learning. Now I will say that I'd rather be working from home once again.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,565 Mod
    JojoCal: I'm very active, so anything within the sports/fitness/creative arts would be ideal for me, but that's what I do with ALL of my free time. I still enjoy the creative aspect of InfoSec so who knows :)
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com