Options

MBA at DSU? or MSISA from WGU? or MSISA/MBA from UMUC?

2»

Comments

• Options
    doobudoobu Member Posts: 87 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I work in a SME clinic as the HR/Accounting/IT manager. Basically if it needs to be done, I do it. So, it's a mix of everything. I'm looking to focus now. I can't stand this three tier, never getting to focus in one sect of business stuff. For me, I want to give my all to one area, even though most areas have cross-over areas.

I was initially looking for Financial Analyst positions, but I turned them down in college. Odd as it was, I got offers in college to leave and work, but now I can't find any! Boo. lol
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Any certifications or additional skills that could get you into that type of role? Just curious for you and myself.
  • Options
    doobudoobu Member Posts: 87 ■■■□□□□□□□
    None. That is why I am taking the CISA exam. Where I started at after college was going to turn into something...and now it's not. I'm starting to see big budget gaps, loss of income. I've forecast that we probably have 2 years of being a going concern left. So, it's time to prepare. My goal has turned now. I've considered even going back to school, but I really don't want to if I don't have to.

Getting a certification isn't the hard part for me. It's finding the place to utilize it, much like a MBA. This market here isn't so great, hence why my wife and I are more than happy moving.