Options

Transcender Flash question issue

knakkaritknakkarit Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi all,

As some of you use the transcender exam preparation, I would like to ask if you ever have had an issue with Flash question didn't load. It displays "Loading ... Please wait.". I tried to follow all FAQ on the website but it doesn't help at all. I tried with many IE versions as well as many PCs/Laptops. I'd be appreciated if any of you know how to fix it.

Let me know if this isn't an appropriate question here. But I just want to try to find any available solutions as their support team is really slow due to timezone.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    papadocpapadoc Member Posts: 154
    Hmm.. The Transcender platform I received when I purchased it was an app that ran on my PC that was independent of any web browser. Are you using their online/web system? Wasn't aware they had that.
  • Options
    papadoc wrote: »
    Hmm.. The Transcender platform I received when I purchased it was an app that ran on my PC that was independent of any web browser. Are you using their online/web system? Wasn't aware they had that.

I bought an online access. The test engine runs on browser.
  • Options
    the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I have the online version and haven't had any issue with the flash loading. I did need to lower my internet security settings to medium and turn off the pop-up blocker. Give that a try and see if that corrects the issue. If not, I'd reach out to their support.
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    the_Grinch wrote: »
    I have the online version and haven't had any issue with the flash loading. I did need to lower my internet security settings to medium and turn off the pop-up blocker. Give that a try and see if that corrects the issue. If not, I'd reach out to their support.

I've tried everything. Still no luck. I have opened the support ticket with the them.

May I ask what IE version are you using?
  • Options
    wyntechwyntech Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was able to get it to work in Chrome. Go to Settings, show advanced settings, Content Settings, Pop-ups, Manage exceptions, and then add [*.]transcender.com as the hostname pattern with the behaviour set to Allow. That should do the trick.
  • Options
    ChuzpahChuzpah Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    On my Mac I have trouble with Safari and Firefox but not Chrome. On my PC it works well with IE11 and Chrome.
  • Options
    the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Ie 11.0.9600.17690
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    I use IE 11.0.9600.17691 and Chrome 41.0.2272.118 m. No luck with other versions at all. I will just ignore the Flash question issues as I don't want to waste my time fixing this.

Thanks for all of your suggestions.
  • Options
    Just wanted to update if anyone has the similar problem. Support team has changed my online access subscription to download access. :)
  • Options
    kvponkshekvponkshe Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good to hear that !!! ... For others that used Trancenders .& appeared for the exam ... are questions in Tracscender harder than exam ?
  • Options
    Robertf969Robertf969 Member Posts: 190
    I had to use the Dreaded Internet Explorer to make it work.
  • Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Well that rules out the WebKit Engine. So its something to do with the browser extensions.