How to see Traffic rate QoS Classes.

avc1984avc1984 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, i have one EX4200. I configured CoS and shaping for the diferents queue's but im not able to find the command that shows the rate at one given moment.

with show int xxxx detail i can see the total packets trasmited from every class but not the actual speed.

Can you help me out?

Comments

• tomtom1tomtom1 Member Posts: 375
    show interfaces xxx extensive shows the input and output packets? That what you want?
  • avc1984avc1984 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tomtom1 wrote: »
    show interfaces xxx extensive shows the input and output packets? That what you want?

thanks for answering. No, what i need is see how much traffic in bits/seg or bytes/seg for the 7 diferent CoS configured in the switch (best-effort, video, etc). With show int xxx detail or extensive i see the total input and output packets for the different classes configured, but not the speed in a given moment.
  • networknubbinnetworknubbin Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Are you looking for:

show interfaces queue <interface>

?

That'll give you current traffic:

> show interfaces queue fe-0/0/6
    Physical interface: fe-0/0/6, Enabled, Physical link is Up
    Interface index: 140, SNMP ifIndex: 517
    Forwarding classes: 8 supported, 4 in use
    Egress queues: 8 supported, 4 in use
    Queue: 0, Forwarding classes: best-effort
    Queued:
    Packets : 1604523 1 pps
    Bytes : 190626779 1200 bps
    Transmitted:
    Packets : 1604523 1 pps
    Bytes : 190626779 1200 bps
    Tail-dropped packets : 0 0 pps
    RED-dropped packets : 0 0 pps
    Low : 0 0 pps
    Medium-low : 0 0 pps
    Medium-high : 0 0 pps
    High : 0 0 pps
    RED-dropped bytes : 0 0 bps
    Low : 0 0 bps
    Medium-low : 0 0 bps
    Medium-high : 0 0 bps
    High : 0 0 bps
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think that show interfaces queue <interface> is going to be your closest match, unfortunately. Recently when working on a project that involved CoS, I had to rely on packet counters and monitoring tools like iperf and prtg to ensure my queues were working correctly. I remember looking for a similar command and having no luck. I hope I'm wrong and someone chimes in with the command, but I wasn't able to find anything.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security