Passed mt first MTA exam

nichotalnichotal Posts: 3Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
Just passed 98-366 yesterday.

Gotta say I found it was a lot easier than I expected but in a weird way I also underestimated it slightly as it seemed to focus on areas that weren't covered much in the book/videos I watched. Couple of question about Frame Relay and X.25 but the rest were simple I was thinking I was missing something.

Got my 98-367 booked for next week then I start my next Open Uni degree module Cisco CCNA prep so hopefully I can focus on this and do well as I can get money off the exam if I get above a certain score during the module exams and day school sessions.

Shaun

Comments

• twodogs62twodogs62 Posts: 393Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awesome, congrats.
    good to have a good layer of foundation knowledge to build on.
  • nichotalnichotal Posts: 3Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks :) Defo wanted to get the basic ones underneath me so I have an idea of how these things work before tackling the harder ones.

I've got some prior IT experience as well but its been about 8 years since I worked in an IT role so trying to get back into it and finding I need to prove I've kept up with my knowledge on paper as I never sat any of these previously.
  • greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,173Member ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats man looking to take 366 & 367 soon as Well.
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.