2»

Comments

• mamoreno89mamoreno89 Member Posts: 32 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • usman4673usman4673 Member Posts: 115
    @Dakinggamer87:
    I will start my BS:IT-Security this December, can you please share
    Congratulations! May you find success in future.
    I also wanted to ask, can you please share your tips, lessons learnt, etc.? This will help new students benefit greatly. I mean, which courses you tecommend in which sewyence and how long do you recommend one to spend per course on average basis. Which courses are PITA and tricks to better tackle them. Lastly, how did you pass scripting and programming foubdation and applicatiob? How challengibg is capstone etc?
    I am on a train, using cell to write, plz excuse my spellings/grammar.
  • ChadiusChadius Member Posts: 313 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You've accomplished something great man! I am trying to finish the same degree. I am glad to see someone overcome adversity and it's awesome your faith pulled you thru.

Here is to many good fortunes in your future!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Chadius wrote: »
    You've accomplished something great man! I am trying to finish the same degree. I am glad to see someone overcome adversity and it's awesome your faith pulled you thru.

Here is to many good fortunes in your future!

Thanks dude!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
    usman4673 wrote: »
    Congratulations! May you find success in future.
    I also wanted to ask, can you please share your tips, lessons learnt, etc.? This will help new students benefit greatly. I mean, which courses you tecommend in which sewyence and how long do you recommend one to spend per course on average basis. Which courses are PITA and tricks to better tackle them. Lastly, how did you pass scripting and programming foubdation and applicatiob? How challengibg is capstone etc?

Feel free to send me a PM and I will try to help out as much as I can with any questions I can. ;)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • TybTyb Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
    WGU BS:IT Security (March 2015)
    WGU MS:ISA (February 2016 )
    Tyb wrote: »
    Congratz icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

WGU Study Notes and Resources:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_55WjFq0PRRUGRIbjhDNUx1ajQ&usp=sharing

I hope this is able to help you all out in your studies. :)

• ksijurksijur Member Posts: 89 ■■■□□□□□□□
    WGU Study Notes and Resources:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_55WjFq0PRRUGRIbjhDNUx1ajQ&usp=sharing

I hope this is able to help you all out in your studies. :)

Niiice.. thanks for sharing!
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks D!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
    fuz1on wrote: »
    Thanks D!

Anytime :)

This link should work for any members who sent me any messages that were having trouble viewing my study resources and materials:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B_55WjFq0PRRUGRIbjhDNUx1ajQ

Let me know if it works via PM or in this thread!! :)

Updated my WGU Study Notes and Resources repository have a great weekend everyone!! icon_cheers.gif