Passed the NETWORK+ Today!!!

Chrisbari14Chrisbari14 Posts: 71Member ■■■□□□□□□□
Finally passed the network+ after failing it before!! Scored a 739 and need a 720.
I used the Exam Cram book, Professor Messer Vids, CBT nuggets videos and the transcendar practice test.
This is my first Certification. SO what's next? I need a little help Tech family. I don't know which one I should complete first.
The MCSA for windows 10 or The MCSA for Server 2012? My boss has purposed that I should do the desktop infrastructure first.
Any suggestions?
Loading.... WGU- BS:IT- Network Administration
Courses to Continue..... Linux+, Windows 10 70-698, Windows Server 2012, SQL, and JAVA Programming

Comments

• AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Posts: 471Member
    Congratulations! As far as which one to do next it really depends on what your interests and goals are. However, if your boss suggested you go with Desktop Infrastructure first I'd go with that :)
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,159Member ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Senior Member EuropePosts: 1,008Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    من طلب عزائم الأمور ، هان عليه بذل النفس فيها - محمد إبن ابي عامر
    www.keyboardbanger.com
  • faintingheartfaintingheart Posts: 256Member
    Congrats!
  • TrucidoTrucido Posts: 250Member
    Well done!
    2017 Certification Goals
    CompTIA A+ [ ] CompTIA Net+ [ ] CompTIA Sec+ [ ] CCENT [ ] ITIL [ ]
  • lodis86lodis86 Posts: 26Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great! What certs are you going to tackle next?
  • THE1TariantTHE1Tariant Posts: 18Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats bro im studying for the Network+ now
  • Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 Wizard Gielinor, UKPosts: 696Mod Mod
    Congrats. If your boss has suggested to go for the Windows 10 exam first then go for that, however I would highly recommend the Server Infrastructure next. Server 2012 is widely used among large firms and businesses, and is the core element of any business. Wherever you go it will be needed and highly recognized. Windows 10 is still a fairly new OS and most businesses won't be upgrading to it any time soon. Windows 7 still seems to be the favorite because its reliable. It will look more favorable to have networking and servers under your belt first.
    Certs Achieved: CompTIA A+ | Net+ | Sec+, MTA NF (98-366), MTA OSF (98-349), MCTS: Win 7, MCP Win 10 (70-698)
    Currently Studying: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 ( 70-740 | 70-741 | 70-742 )

"There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't." - Anon
  • Darkey15Darkey15 Posts: 13Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man I'm taking the Network + in the future too.
  • lilblizzylilblizzy Posts: 5Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Posts: 1,472Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAPosts: 3,987Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
  • motheomotheo Posts: 15Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratualtions.
    I still need to take this exam.

How hard is it by the way?