Options

Pass CISSP; first attempt

2»

Comments

• Options
    ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    brunhilda wrote: »
    are you people stupid or what,, i know lots of people who spend thousands of dollars on classes and still fail cert exams multiple times. certifications exams are just another racket.. and i will forever use them to pass these stupid exams... i feel sorry for people who do not use them, they are just making microsoft, cisco, etc more richer, as though they need more money.. thank God for Brain **** sites,,, speaking of does anyone know of a good **** site for cissp.. i would luve to know..

I bet you are great at a solo game of golf.
  • Options
    soniczoom5soniczoom5 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    brunhilda wrote: »
    are you people stupid or what,, i know lots of people who spend thousands of dollars on classes and still fail cert exams multiple times. certifications exams are just another racket.. and i will forever use them to pass these stupid exams... i feel sorry for people who do not use them, they are just making microsoft, cisco, etc more richer, as though they need more money.. thank God for Brain **** sites,,, speaking of does anyone know of a good **** site for cissp.. i would luve to know..

It seems ISC does a pretty darn good job of ensuring a solid brain **** site DOESNT exist; the best you can do is learn the material by studying and use the QA's as a foundation
  • Options
    4CHN84CHN8 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    wow. I can't believe the hate in here. Do you guys honestly think that someone could find and memorize even 30 questions that would show up when you took the actual exam? ISC does a great job of keeping their questions out of the public's hands. It may be hard for some to realize but there are people out there who can crush this exam with little effort.

And those saying he/she barely passed have no idea. No one knows what they get when they pass.

As for the certifications are a racket comments, this is valid. Same with the continuing education requirements that are put on almost every certification. A lot of companies and people making a lot of money off both.

But to think someone can memorize their way through something like the CISSP is a little naive I think.