Passes 70-410

xrilekxrilek Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
It's done!! Took me two attempts but it's all over now.
First attempt was back in February, failed with 654 I think, can't remember the exact score and today I passed with 726!!!
I only studied the last month or so and unfortunately I didn't have enough time to lab as much as I wanted. I was ready to reschedule but I thought since I got the booster pack this time I might as well give it a go.
Walking to the exam center I was really nervous. Usually I don't stress at all but today I really felt the pressure.
I'd say that this time it looked a bit easier. For example the first time I had about 6-7 questions that I didn't have a clue about! Today I only had 1 of them (IPv6 subnetting). I was prepared better on GPOs this time but I only got a few questions. I dare to say that most of the questions were about DHCP and DNS surprisingly.
Used Don Poulton's Book as main resource, MS exam ref for extra notes and Cybrary+ Plurasight for vids.

Already booked my 411 for next month. I'll take this week off, start and finish Witcher 3 latest DLC:D and back on it again from next Monday!

PS Any suggestions about 411 books. I got MS Exam ref and O'Rilley all in one but I don't really trust neither of them

Comments

• Dinesh90Dinesh90 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's awesome you passed the exam. I'm looking forward on passing it this month.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,177 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats !
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 955 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Cheers! I may take this exam in 2017.
    2021 Goal ~ OSCP

Urban Achiever~ A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+
    A.A.S - CIS