70-411 Passed

urstuffplz1urstuffplz1 Member Posts: 76 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just taken and passed 70-411 with 737; close, but it's the right side of close!

Anyone looking to take the exam I suggest brushing up on your PowerShell commandlets, this massively threw me off in the exam how much there was.

I used:
CBTNuggets 70-411 course
MS Exam Ref 70-411
YouTube series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKWqPrqG4yyTb9yrfzDBBiq9hZCeO5ZyV
Labbed as much as i could (except I didn't do NPS and Radius.. i took a gamble, I know)

Best of luck to everyone else on their exam commitments :)
2018 Goals: CCNP Route 300-101[X], CCNP Switch 300-115[X], CCNP T'Shoot 300-135[X], VCP-DCV 6[], 70-412[], 70-413[], 70-414[]

Comments

• yasir152yasir152 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took the exam today and failed with a score of 496. I have to say it is a beast of an exam and wasn't expecting to pass.
    There are plenty of questions on NPS and Powershell Commands appear alot. To prepare I was using MeasureUp, PluralSight and the Microsoft Exam Ref Book. I didn't purchase the booster pack where I qualify for a second shot but I think I will need it now. It appears like they have re-named second shot to 'Microsoft Exam Replay'
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dinesh90Dinesh90 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,177 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • Mack_XXIMack_XXI Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I recently failed it myself with a score of 568, or was it 562. Either way, no bueno. In all honesty thou, I feel like it wasn't necessarily a really hard test, I felt I was able to make some strong educated guesses on questions I wasn't sure of. I take it again on November 16th. I plan to watch some more videos on Youtube, lab some more and I purchsed a measureup practice test which gives good explanations for right and wrong answers. Hopefully i'll pass this time.
  • alfred06alfred06 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats. got my first try this Nov 30. not expecting to pass. just want to make use of the booster pack I bought :D
  • AvgITGeekAvgITGeek 70-410, 70-411 Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! The Cybex book is really just touching the surface of the content that you should know. Any suggestions on books?