Options

Second Shot Exam Offer!

huddahudda Member Posts: 101
Hi to all, I did my exam 2 weeks ago I did not make it I got 677, I registered for Second Shot Exam Offer, before I set my initial exam and I gave them the place where I am taking unfortunately it did not work. I do not know why they ask me to pay again, any one has experienced this problem? Should I pay again, Shot Exam Offer is not working or is just for me Please let me know I am in UAE, I am very upset, I also emailed for Microsoft complaint, not respond.

Hudda

Comments

• Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    it is supposed to be worldwide. did you register with MS and then give prometric/vue your code?
    i've taken two exams within this 2nd chance period, both times i gave prometric the code and asked them, just to make sure, "so supposing i were to fail, would i be able to book a second sit for free?" and each time the answer was "yes".
    fortunately i never had to use it yet, but all i can say is be sure to confirm its (2nd chance) validity when booking, just to make sure you got it right.
    witty comment
  • Options
    12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    the way i understand it is you don't have to pay until you pass or until you take the second exam. that's what priometric told me
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
  • Options
    OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    You have to call the testing provider ( vue or prometric) and reschedule over the phone. You can't use the 2nd shot offer on VUE's website. :D
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • Options
    huddahudda Member Posts: 101
    Thank you all, there is nothing we can do they say, any way i contact Microsoft itself, we will see what will happen. it seems they suppose to inter the cod before i set for my initial exam. I am going to take it seriously.
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just do what Olajuwon said and call Prometric/Vue to get it applied. It would be best if they would just tell you that when you register to begin with.