Passed 2nd time around

Chrisbari14Chrisbari14 Posts: 76Member ■■■□□□□□□□
I retook the Project+ exam today and passed with the skin of my teeth! The wording in the exam confused me again and I was surprised I passed once I submitted my test. Scored a 725 and needed a 710. A pass is a pass right? Now time to get my Security+ and Linux+. Part of my WGU curriculum.

Comments

• houdini5150houdini5150 Posts: 37Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, was there anything you did different after not passing the 1st time?
  • greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,167Member ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • clndevclndev Posts: 3Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I need to pass that class soon.
  • revboxrevbox CompTIA: A+, Network+, Security+, Project+, CSA: CCSK 3.0 Little Rock, ARPosts: 90Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    How much of the math formulas did you encounter?
  • DikopoDikopo Posts: 3Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Im also due to retake mine in a week's time, I was so nervous the first time i did not know what to expect, the practice tests i took were completely different from how Comptia set their questions and my time management was so bad . i think I got a 620 the first time I have my fingers crossed for even just a 710 this time.. please give some tips on what you did differently because my mind is such a blur i cant even remember some of the questions they asked. icon_sad.gif