Options

New Manager, not very knowledgeable

2»

Comments

• Options
    shimasenseishimasensei Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Alternatively you can begin quietly throwing him under the bus with very vague and suggestive language to fellow workers turning them against him. Divide and conquer. All the while you can use his weak technical knowledge and leadership as a tool to begin building stronger relationships with your co-workers by poop talking with them and strengthening your bond with said co-workers.

Use these new found friendships to your advantage by getting the new "boss" fired or at the very least turning everyone against him with the intention of creating a hostile work environment (very hard to prove in court without concrete evidence ) covertly and with subtly.

Once he gets fired or inevitably quits you have create an opportunity that you can now seize upon to advance your career, congratulations.

Also, now you have successfully obtained knew knowledge on how to social engineer a security firm by dividing the workforce against management creating inherent inefficiencies within the implementation of knew security policy. I am very tired and adjusting to a new overnight schedule so this may not make sense.

Now you can get a job in espionage and go after the Russians and Trump as a master spy.

If you would like to hire me as a consultant please contact me via message.

Lol this sounds like a real-life episode of House of Cards
    Current: BSc IT + CISSP, CCNP:RS, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:RS, CCENT, Sec+, P+, A+, L+/LPIC-1, CSSS, VCA6-DCV, ITILv3:F, MCSA:Win10
    Future Plans: MSc + PMP, CCIE/NPx, GIAC...
  • Options
    snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    As a consultant I deal with a lot of directors, CFO's, and managers. I know it is very frustrating dealing with people that are in over their heads and are not reasonable.

I recommend continuing to perform at the highest level you can. Sounds like eventually they may be exposed and gone anyway.

Good luck!