Options

Removed

13»

Comments

• Options
    Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good luck with all of that.

Georgia Weidman is actually my CEH professor at UMUC this semester. Nothing but good things to say about her.
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • Options
    hal9k2hal9k2 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think you were thinking about this one https://www.elearnsecurity.com/certification/ecppt
    While I was talking about one of their newest cert, which is more red teaming engagements.
  • Options
    hal9k2hal9k2 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah that's why I wanted to ask if you heard about it. I think it is much more up to date knowlegde than OSCP. Regarding not showing in job searches. I wouldn't look on Certs in that way. I rather seek knowledge than job search results, you can always apply and show your knowledge on job interview than not knowing anything but having stockpile of certifications...
  • Options
    LonerVampLonerVamp Member Posts: 518 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats and good job!

I hate to be that guy, but reading that much information about the exam boxes made me squirm a little bit inside. In the end, good job, nice thread!

Security Engineer/Analyst/Geek, Red & Blue Teams
    OSCP, GCFA, GWAPT, CISSP, OSWP, AWS SA-A, AWS Security, Sec+, Linux+, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCSK
    2021 goals: maybe AWAE or SLAE, bunch o' courses and red team labs?
  • Options
    Oh, I mostly agree, and someone can find most of that information elsewhere, but that doesn't necessarily mean it skirts the letter of their policies. :) But at the end of the day, it's just about what they find or decide is too much.

And I have no idea if they **** you first or give you a chance to clean it up. Can't say I've heard any stories, but I was just hoping to look out for ya! :)

OSCP, GCFA, GWAPT, CISSP, OSWP, AWS SA-A, AWS Security, Sec+, Linux+, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCSK
  • Options
    True, but even disclosed classified information is still classified, and those with clearances to protect will (in theory) still be forced to avoid it. :)