Passed MPLS - Got CCIP - Thanks keenon!

mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
Passed MPLS drunken_smilie.gif Got CCIP drunken_smilie.gif

Thanks again keenon for all the great CCIP posts (that also helped with the CCIE written exam)!!!! icon_thumright.gif If I ever work for a Service Provider or get the CCIE SP it's going to be your fault! drunken_smilie.gif

drunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gif
drunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gif
drunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gifdrunken_smilie.gif
(that's the number of "Celebration Guinness" that's backlogged in the refridgerator. I will not take another certification exam -- CCVP -- until at least 1/2 of it is gone!! Plus I am going to implement a tough individual exam passing celebration policy to deal with the rest!!)
:mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!

Comments