Options

eLearnSecurity - IHRPv1 - Incident Handling and Reponse

12346»

Comments

• Options
    secureckbsecureckb Member Posts: 63 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Guys... In order to get somewhere, please make some noise. Please comment my topic on ELS as well, give it more traction. So far I am the only one basically, if you write there as well, we can maybe push them a bit harder. I asked support, they ignored it. i will ask again. But please, add few comments to my thread if you are disappointed as well. https://community.elearnsecurity.com/topic/6762-soc-30-section-and-its-content/ Once you join the party, they have to either lock the thread or react. Let the resistance raise! I am awaiting your comments.
    i biought the THP course ..looks good so far..not many details.I expected a bit more.  But the biggest gripe i had was the support. I sturggled for 2 days getting the Openvpn to worjk and got one response from them to try a --data cipher option and that didint work either.   I finallty has to use Viscosity as my client and that worked.  Chrisone and Yoda and Unixguy were helping me but still i expected a LITTLE more response from their support team.    
  • Options
    boonboonboonboon Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am on IHRP as well, the course so far is good but can be better. However, I got nothing much to complain about the course materials since I subscribed to it with $99 - one year access.
    But INE should really improve the image on the slides, as most of them are blurred...