LPIC-3 certified members

Swift6Swift6 RHCSA, LPIC-1, SCA, LINUX+, NETWORK+, CWTS, VCA5-DCV, ZCNP, MCSA, ITIL-FScotlandPosts: 250Member ■■■■□□□□□□
LPIC-3 holder, which track did you opt for and do you keep it current?
Tagged:

Comments

• cochi78cochi78 Member Hannover, GermanyPosts: 68Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did the Security one as it works well with my other security certs. At some point I pondered doing all 3 tracks, but I have a lot of other certs to renew and need to keep the re-certification load bearable. So I'll not do that. I hope. Not sure ;)

Will renew the Security one next year for sure, as it's a vital part on my CV that goes out to customers.

2019 Goals - LPIC 701, CASP✔, CCNA
    2019 Recert - Docker Associate, CySA+✔
  • Swift6Swift6 RHCSA, LPIC-1, SCA, LINUX+, NETWORK+, CWTS, VCA5-DCV, ZCNP, MCSA, ITIL-F ScotlandPosts: 250Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    cochi78 said:
    I did the Security one as it works well with my other security certs. At some point I pondered doing all 3 tracks, but I have a lot of other certs to renew and need to keep the re-certification load bearable. So I'll not do that. I hope. Not sure ;)

Will renew the Security one next year for sure, as it's a vital part on my CV that goes out to customers.
    Valuable input @cochi78. Currently debating which track to pursue in future based on future demand and workload.
    Certainly helps having good credentials on the CV.