Passed my Comptia Network+ N10-007 today

khlehkhleh Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
Scored 825/900

How long did I studied for..? Started and bought the first book at 2018, it took long because I'm working full time as well.

Study Materials:
Todd Lammle's Study Guide (I read every single page and tried to understand it and did all 540 questions ;_;)
Craig Zacker's Practice Tests (I did all 1202 questions ;_;)
Professor Messer's notes (hardcopy printout) & his Youtube videos (I watched every single video on the Net+ playlist with the notes accompanying)
Udemy Jason Dion's 6 Practice Exams and Simulations (I did all 450 questions too ;_; My scores averaging 70-80)

Due to it taking too long for me to finish studying the whole book and have forgotten quite a lot of what I have studied previously, I had to revise this way day before the exam.

Re-read prof. Messer's notes Chapter 1 & 2
Re-watched prof. Messer's videos Chapter 3,4 & 5)
Go through all 75 flash card banks from the study guide.
Do a set of 90 questions from the study guide.
Do a set of 90 questions from the practice tests.
Review some hand-written notes by myself.
My prized possessions: Network+ (N10-007)
LET'S GOO: Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)

Comments

• D20D20 Member Member Posts: 107 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!

I passed my Security+ and was going to take a VMware cert, but I think i am going to take Network+ next.
    I think i may follow the same journey you took. I usually study for about a year before i take the test. I also work full time as well and have a family also.
    Certifications: A+ Sec+
    2020 Goals: Pass VMware Foundations Exam
  • itdeptitdept Registered Users Posts: 175 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The full time work and family responsibilities along with motivation makes it tough for certs. Well done on the pass. What is your next cert Khleh
  • Neil86Neil86 Member Member Posts: 157 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,177 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats ! @ khleh
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • AverageJoeAverageJoe CISM, CDPSE, CISSP, SSCP, CYSA+, SEC+, NET+, A+, LINUX+, PROJECT+ Member Posts: 307 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • khlehkhleh Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    edited July 15
    itdept said:
    The full time work and family responsibilities along with motivation makes it tough for certs. Well done on the pass. What is your next cert Khleh

I may be going for
    Microsoft's Azure Fundamentals
    Microsoft Azure Administration Associate
    Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
    My prized possessions: Network+ (N10-007)
    LET'S GOO: Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)