I just passed the SANS Cloud Penetration Testing exam (GCPN) and I used the following books to get a better understand of cloud security:
- Watched the SEC588 on demand videos three times.
- Took the day 1-5 quizzes twice (until I understood each section and obtained at least a 85%-90%).\
- Created a 205 page index/study guide.
- Practiced each lab multiple times and took screenshots of the commands and placed them in my index.
- Read the AWS Cloud Practitioner, Solution Architect Associate and Security books.
- Read the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals and Azure Security book.
- Read the GPEN and GCIH books (passed both exams in 2020).
Forum Admin at www.techexams.net
No, I didn't have issues with the virtual machine or the vpn.
also want to know what is your score