Options

Microsoft Sues *THE main braindump site*

13»

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    There are two reasons we know about them. Regardless of how many names of companies actually pop up one after another, they're all from the same few biggies that continuously break the law to acquire, and then sell said illegal material. Sceondly, we here have a dedication to honesty and integrity, and will do whatver it takes to stop them. Discussing their downfall is one of those things. Someday, we might actually live in a world where no one cheats, but I'm not holding my breath. I can sleep at night knowing I passed what I passed because I studied hard, and read page after page of LEGIT material; and that I failed what I failed because I wasn't ready for the exam, or thought too lightly of it.

Please don't get mad at me, or anyone else here....like Garv said, forum arguing isn't going to get us anywhere......it just makes look you really dumb, and no one thinks you are.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    <Removed>
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    mzgavcmzgavc Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The questions are made to confuse - Agree and Disagree.

The questions are tricky, but if you spend a few extra seconds going through them, you'll catch the quirk. If you're a speed reader *like myself* you're going to get caught on a few.

Good practice for this was the Measure up exams.

SIMS - More Sims, more sims, more sims, more sims..

In fact, make the entire test simulation based IMHO.
  • Options
    FijianTribeFijianTribe Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    keatron wrote:
    I can tell you this for a fact. I know that about 20 companies are being de-certified as partners this year. Also, there are about 15 MCT's being decertified for things ranging from teaching **** to teaching un-authorized classes using MOC. They do seem to be trying to tighten things down a little more, which is good for us all.

When I took an A+ & Net+ course through a very polular IT education company the instructor I had encouraged **** and even gave us reference sites to go to. I had just begun certification training, and was totally ignorant till I found this site as to what certain sites where. Granted it was easier to know what it was when a site had the word "****" in it, but there are many other sites who offer services that would appear to be similar to what Transcender offers with documentation and practice exams. A certain amount of these sites I had to post questions about here.

I think in most companies people find out if you actually have the experiance and/or knowledge needed. The certs help you get in the door (supposing you just used ****) but your work will show your lack of knowledge.

MOST IT certs have to be renewed, I dont think taking away peoples certs would do much. By the time all the effort went into it, they would have to renew anyhow this time without the aid of any sites shut down. I think if Microsoft (and others) force the cert enviornment clean it would force all new and renewing people to know their stuff and bring back higher values to holding the certs.

Just some thoughts
  • Options
    steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    keatron wrote:
    I can tell you this for a fact. I know that about 20 companies are being de-certified as partners this year. Also, there are about 15 MCT's being decertified for things ranging from teaching **** to teaching un-authorized classes using MOC. They do seem to be trying to tighten things down a little more, which is good for us all.

When I took an A+ & Net+ course through a very polular IT education company the instructor I had encouraged **** and even gave us reference sites to go to. I had just begun certification training, and was totally ignorant till I found this site as to what certain sites where. Granted it was easier to know what it was when a site had the word "****" in it, but there are many other sites who offer services that would appear to be similar to what Transcender offers with documentation and practice exams. A certain amount of these sites I had to post questions about here.

I think in most companies people find out if you actually have the experiance and/or knowledge needed. The certs help you get in the door (supposing you just used ****) but your work will show your lack of knowledge.

MOST IT certs have to be renewed, I dont think taking away peoples certs would do much. By the time all the effort went into it, they would have to renew anyhow this time without the aid of any sites shut down. I think if Microsoft (and others) force the cert enviornment clean it would force all new and renewing people to know their stuff and bring back higher values to holding the certs.

Just some thoughts

I'm sorry to be the one to say it but then you had a piss-poor instructor. This guy is supposedly a professional instructor, don't even get me started. icon_evil.gif

Braindump sites are evil and should be closed down and their owners fed to hungry pitbulls. icon_eek.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.