Options

What will I be worth?

2»

Comments

• Options
    famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    Of course they wouldn't hire someone who is just winging it. She was just saying that it is pretty hard to KNOW IT ALL!! That's where people get the experience. You weren't born KNOWING IT ALL. You either studied to learn, then applied it in the workplace, or received some form of OJT. It's as simple as that. Even if you thought you knew everything...I'm sure there were some issues that came up that required some research. If you are that good, then you shouldn't be working for anyone but yourself because you would be just that good.

Okay...I give up icon_cry.gif ...this thread has gone the wrong way, so I will bring it back.

In my opinion, I think you would be worth 55K to 60K per year :D .

Famos
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    famosbrown wrote:
    Would that stop you from applying?? Because you can't do everything listed?

I was going to reply to that but then I saw you made this next post....
    famosbrown wrote:
    Okay...I give up icon_cry.gif ...this thread has gone the wrong way, so I will bring it back.

In my opinion, I think you would be worth 55K to 60K per year :D .

Fair enough Famos my friend. icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    The hiring company will make it clear what they want and what they are looking for. It is all about what the company, business, or agency wants...not what you want.

Let’s get this straight, I represent a company, a business, an agent and I hire people so my opinion is more than valid, it’s a statistic.
    Don't worry about the 5+ year experience requirement. The job I have now asked for 3+ years experience, and i go tit right out of college.
    The hiring company will make it clear what they want and what they are looking for.

This doesn’t make sense? Not only are you dismissing the most heavily looked upon requirement in the hiring process but manipulating the posting. Is this how you really look at a job posting? If I apply your method to job postings then then a company requiring a BS degree, at least 5 years experience, and an MCSE will accept at least a high school degree, 2 years experience and an MCP? No offense but by posting those jobs you are just further making a valid point of being wrong.
  • Options
    famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    Okay...you're right, I'm wrong :D . Have a great day...it's Monday!!

Famos
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)