Passed ICND1 640-822 Exam Today

2»

Comments

• ChickenNuggetzChickenNuggetz Member Posts: 284
    firas88 wrote: »
    Hey Nick

Congratulations on your new certificate. Wanted to ask you, in your opinion, if its possible to take the ICND1 exam with OUT registering in a course or being exposed to the actual network devices. Will the ICND1 book, the packet tracer program, and the brain **** questions do the job ???

Zombie thread! Anyways, joshmadakor already answered your question but I just wanted to add something...brain **** are basically considered cheating and you wont get much respect for passing a test using brain ****. If you're considering using them, I really think you need to reevaluate why you are pursuing this certification. Certifications are simply a means to LEARN and give you a foundation to build upon. People who use brain **** to get a certification, then get hired because of said certification, only to end up showing they dont actually know the material only serves to DEVALUE the certification for all of us. Do yourself a favor and study hard and pass the right way! Trust me when I say it'll be ten times more rewarding and satisfying to you!
    :study: Currently Reading: Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator and Engineer by Ashgar Ghori

Certifications: CCENT; CCNA: R&S; Security+

Next up: RHCSA
  • YFZbluYFZblu Member Posts: 1,462 ■■■■■■■■□□
    MAC_Addy wrote: »
    Brain ****? I suggest you get off this website.

+1 Brain **** references have no place here.
  • cmitchell_00cmitchell_00 Member Posts: 252 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Zombie thread! Anyways, joshmadakor already answered your question but I just wanted to add something...brain **** are basically considered cheating and you wont get much respect for passing a test using brain ****. If you're considering using them, I really think you need to reevaluate why you are pursuing this certification. Certifications are simply a means to LEARN and give you a foundation to build upon. People who use brain **** to get a certification, then get hired because of said certification, only to end up showing they dont actually know the material only serves to DEVALUE the certification for all of us. Do yourself a favor and study hard and pass the right way! Trust me when I say it'll be ten times more rewarding and satisfying to you!

I agree with you guys about brain **** because you will get found out sooner then later;that you can't do the job. I like the old fashion way with late nights and lots of coffee etc. learning this stuff. I just wish I had more time in the day than 24 hours to learn and lab more. In the end it's more rewarding to understand the material because if you retain the information you'll pass the exam (sooner or later).