Options

Swing Low Sweet Chariot!

2»

Comments

• Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Goodluck to you and the rest of England, it's going to be a brilliant game of rugby! Enjoy every minute of it! :)

Regards,

Glenn

Good luck to you south africans and the boks. This is gonna be immense and im gonna get sh*t faced either way, so win or lose im prepared :D

Regards,

Mark
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    andygeeandygee Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ricka182 wrote:
    Yah, good luck to England....but for the record, not to repeat what anyone else said, but American footballers require the pads and helmet, because of the shear strength of the players. I don't think a rugby player would last more than 4 downs doing anything other than kicking the ball....

Don't watch much Yank football but would think many of the yank football players could hack a 80 min rugby game. Totaly different game and 2 X 40 mintues with out a break would kill a lot of the us football players and im sure the rugby players would find the us football pretty hard to master as well.

If Rugby was that easy why have the US never managed to put a team together which challanges any of the major Rugby nations consistently?
  • Options
    andygeeandygee Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done to South Africa, great game to watch and both sets of players were a credit to their nation.
  • Options
    glennrossleeglennrosslee Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Pash!

Great game it was, played in the true nature of sportmanship bar a few incidents. Sh*t faced is what I got, really badly! It helped the nerves at the end of the day. Goodluck to England for the next four years starting with the upcoming 6 nations... :)

Regards,

Glenn
    Next up 70-290...Long term (within a year) is Server+, 70-621, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298 and Security+
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hi Pash!

Great game it was, played in the true nature of sportmanship bar a few incidents. Sh*t faced is what I got, really badly! It helped the nerves at the end of the day. Goodluck to England for the next four years starting with the upcoming 6 nations... :)

Regards,

Glenn

Hi Mate,

It was idd a very good game of rugby, played by solid teams. Hats off to you boks, best team in the tournament, showing just how far SA rugby has come over the last few years. I know for fact our youth rugby system has been very well rigged for years now, hopefully we will have new crops of players, who can display the same sort of heart and spirit as our current lot. They return as hero's for english rugby fans, proving that not always technique and skill makes a sportsman....but the passion for playing for your country.

Peace out,
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    geezergeezer Member Posts: 136
    Great final which was played in the right spirit and the best team won although the French manager doesn't think a final winner makes you the best in the world unless you are New Zealand! icon_lol.gif

Talking of Rugby being slow, I ain't much of a Rugby watcher - the rules seem a bit odd and looks like a foul has taken place if you don't smash the opposition hard icon_wink.gif . There are two forms of Rugby: Union (world cup) and League which is more flowing and maybe something to look out for before passing judgement.

'Snadam' - Baseball - you mean rounders! icon_lol.gif Cricket has a world cup remember!
    I used to be undecided but now I'm not so sure.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't!