Options

What's your new year's resolution (IT)?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SchluepSchluep Member Posts: 346
    I have never been a big believer in New Year's resolutions since most of the people I know who make them tend to give up on whatever it was after about 3 days (with enormous statistics to back up the fact that it is more than just my friends/family that do so). I make goals and resolutions throughout the year that I work toward and discipline myself to follow through on them (unless I find a better goal to work towards first).

As for my IT cert goals however, I will probably be expanding my Security certifications. I will likely start working specifically toward C|EH next. I may pick up Security+ at some point since there is little extra study I need to do for it after passing the CISSP exam to become an Associate of (ISC)2. I am also looking at the Juniper track and possible MCSE afterwards.
  • Options
    ilcram19ilcram19 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 206
    get ccnp, ccdp,mcts and i least start MCITP on win 2k8
    take more classes and get another rise :D
    If you stop getting better, you cease being good
  • Options
    manny355manny355 Member Posts: 134
    I plan to complete the MCSA by the end of January and before the following January to have completed the MCSE and also CCNA.
  • Options
    binarysoulbinarysoul Member Posts: 993
    A.P.A wrote:
    Continue the quest to find a drop dead gorgeous woman who works in IT as well...... Then proceed to sleep with her... :p hehe

For some that's a life-long resoultion icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Options
    larkspurlarkspur Member Posts: 235
    well I regained my ccna earlier this year and quit smoking about 6 months ago, so I have manged to completed a few resoltuions for 2007

as for 2008

CCNP
    more time with the family
    get the kiddies in soccer or something active
    travel to the east coast for some surfing, which I have not done since '97.
    just trying to keep it all in perspective!
  • Options
    SoulreaverSoulreaver Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    finish my mcse, im still undecided on which specialization i want to pursue and i would like to start learning cisco :)