Options

What is the hardest topic to study for NET+?

124»

Comments

• Options
    KD!KD! Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Study the N10-006 vids because there have been some changes to the objectives fro 005. My recommendation is not too,oooo spend too much time on simulation questions during your exam. I did and it cost me 7 q's on the back end.
  • Options
    KD!KD! Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    to,oooo was a typo
  • Options
    Andy from SactownAndy from Sactown Member Posts: 17 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Bit surprised OSI model was such a difficulty. Going to be starting a month long, 80-hour in class certification prep class next week and was expecting different poll responses.. I remember OSI from training from a decade ago.. /shrug
    cd /pub; more beer
  • Options
    RahjeeRahjee Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I don't understand how the 7 layer OSI model is the hardest. It's pretty easy to remember and the questions I get for them are easy to figure out.
  • Options
    Oliver0822Oliver0822 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I wish I had more cable type and speed questions, I had very little of those and very little OSI questions. Most of the questions I got seemed more like security +. I keep hearing talks about the A+ and Network+ being basic certs, but I studied my you know what off and had a very hard time with both. None of the resources prepared me for any of the test, I used Ucertify and aced all the practice test I took, but the exams seemed more geared towards persons who already have hands on experience.
  • Options
    NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
    Subnetting was hard for me but I'm surprised that OSI model was voted the most hardest.