Options

- For Sale -

Comments

• Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Does anyone else use them to record time/billing information?

I have a brand new 2011 large hardcover 12 month daily planner, to get rid of. These are generally hard to come by and are in high demand. PM me if you're interested, I'll sell it cheaper than you can find one on Amazon. I got a duplicate by mistake and am just looking for someone who would use it.

Amazon.com: Moleskine 2011 12 Month Daily Planner A4: Black Hard Cover (Moleskine Srl) (978886293343icon_cool.gif: Moleskine: Books
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    sorry for the late response about the 2511s but the place that had them hasn't got anymore in stock at this time. PM me for the number so you can check on your own.

also selling a new firewall.

New- SnapGear/McAfee SG560 unlimited license - eBay (item 220737423300 end time Feb-14-11 17:47:10 PST)

Also selling off last 3 2610xms
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    rackemuprackemup Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've got some valid/verified vouchers for proctorlabs/ipexpert online lab racks.

They sell for $40 each (7.5 hour blocks).

I used these to study for CCNA, CCNP, etc. Just need the cash right now.

Please pm with a reasonable offer if interested.

Thank you in advance...
  • Options
    2E1512E151 Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Anyone have any CEH study material?
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I just stumbled into a spare set of the ITIL v3 core books. These books are new and unused.

Service Strategy
    Service Design
    Service Transition
    Service Operation
    Continual Service Improvement

Normally these retail for $159 for each book or $549 for the full set.

I am selling them individually for $100 each plus shipping. Domestic (US) mailing only. PM here if interested.

MS
  • Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    BroadcastStormBroadcastStorm Member Posts: 496
    Anyone have ASA5505 for sale or trade? please ping me I have some decent network equipment I can trade.
  • Options
    spiderjerichospiderjericho Registered Users, Member Posts: 890 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I have three Cisco 24-port 3550 PWR switches with the latest EMI image. I'd like to sell them but would trade for an 1800 or 2800 + cash.

Edit: And they're gone.
  • Options
    msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have a barely used IOGEAR USB 4 port KVM switch for DVI displays with 4 sets of cables. Features a 2-port USB hub to share devices across the connected machines, two switching modes allow you to change the port while leaving the USB devices connected to another port. Has audio and mic connections and is firmware upgradable through a USB connection.

See link for Newegg or IOGEAR's website for detailed description and some pictures. The KVM is in mint condition, includes: KVM switch, 4 sets of cables, power adapter - no box or manuals.

$125.00 shipped.

Newegg.com - IOGEAR GCS1104 4-Port USB DVI KVMP Switch with Audio and Cables

IOGEAR - GCS1104 - 4-Port DVI KVMP Switch with Audio and Cables
  • Options
    msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Also for sale are two WTI RPB+ remote power switches. These are old school switches, accessible via serial connection but can power on, off, or reboot up to 5 115VAC devices. 19" rack mountable, terminal access via serial with basic features like password protection, port names, port status, etc. Was working great back when I had my router lab, came across them in a box of some left over hardware from my lab that I found recently when going through and downsizing my belongings more.

More info here: RPB+115 Remote Reboot Power Control Bar | Remote Reboot Switch - Remote Power Reboot | Legacy Products | WTI

$45 shipped each or both for $85 shipped.
  • Options
    Hi guys, I am selling a Cisco ASA5505-50-BUN-K9 for 400 $ S&H is included price is slightly negotiable, this is in mint condition almost brand new condition, everything is included, my lost is your gain.

The reason I am selling this is I need the security license for advance stuff, kindly send me a PM in here if your interested.
  • Options
    Hi guys, anyone in here selling a Cisco AS2511? please IM me must be reasonably priced :) I'm poo
  • Options
    ZeroHunterZeroHunter Member Posts: 148
    ITEMS PLACED ON EBAY

I have for sale here (2) B&B Electronics MiPort [Model # 3pciou2] dual serial port PCI cards. These recently came in two (new to me) servers that I bought, I don't need them and figured that I would offer them here before I toss them on eBay. I know that a couple of the guys have made some cheap and simple DIY terminal servers with this kind of card.

Price $6.oo each or $10 for the Pair, Payable via Pay-Pal, I will only charge exact shipping charge.

miport.jpg

Click on link for the PDF.

please email direct if interested. email@c0op3r.com
    Z3r0

Skool: Herzing Univ for CCNA
    c0op3r.com
  • Options
    odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I finished my ITIL Foundation exam and now have no use for the study material. If anyone is interested in going for the cert and want to buy my books PM me.

I have the following:

ITIL V3 Exam Prep Questions, Answers, & Explanations: 720+ ITIL Foundation Questions with Detailed Solutions $20.00

The OGC official Study book $10.00

The art of service book with online videos $65.00

OBO. PM Me.
    Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
  • Options
    stephens316stephens316 Member Posts: 203 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Free Reading : History Books
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    i'm still parting with cisco gear if interested pm me.
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    Getting ready to have a firesale here; I'm moving cross country in just over a month and need to raise money (and more importantly, get rid of all this stuff!) I'm going to be editing this post a few times as i've got a load of books that need to go as well!

Everything pictured is for sale (with the exception of the WRT's and the D-link on top of the 2950-1)(including the rack tho)
    img0116rw.jpg
    4x 2950 (Ebay prices vary, im thinking $70 shipped is reasonable?) - If someone buys all 4 i'll let them go for $200 shipped
    - 1 12 port
    - 1 has 2 fiber ports

3620 with NM-1E2W
    2610XM

Not pictured:
    2x2510, 2514, 2520 $30 shipped each all are max memory

Not really sure what what kind of memory the routers have, i'll update this later with that info. Not sure what fair prices are these days, so make an offer. Not firm on prices, make offers.

Book list
    http://bit.ly/iiiWCl
    Condition - G = good, A= Acceptable (Books marked A might have some cover/page damage, still readable)
    Newer books i'll sell 6 for 100 shipped
    Older books i'll go 8 for 100[shipped]; Copy & paste the ISBN into amazon for full details.
    PM or email kmroan@gmail.com for details/prices for specific titles. I'll take pictures of specific books if needed
    Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685
  • Options
    lochmoighlochmoigh Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have 5 2501's for sale with DTE/DCE cables for each $30 or $125 for all 5.
    IOS 12.2
    Currently Reading:
    ICND2 Official Exam Guide
    Second Edition Wendell Odom
    CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide: Exam 640-802
    31 days Before your CCNA Allan Johnson
    Network Warrior: Everything you need to know that wasn't on the CCNA exam Gary A. Donahue

Looking for IT openings in East TN
  • Options
    ajmatsonajmatson Member Posts: 289
    Looking for a decent 2600XM series routers and 2950T switches for my lab. PM me prices and I also have computer hardware to trade if interested (AMD CPUs, Solid State Drives and more)
    Working on currently:
    Masters Degree Information Security and Assurance (WGU) / Estimated 06/01/2016
    Next Up: CCNP Routing Exam | Certified Ethical Hacker Exam
    Cisco Lab: ASA 5506-X, GNS3, 1x 2801 Router, 1x 2650XM, 1x 3750-48TS-E switch, 2x 3550 EMI Switches and 1x 2950T swtich.
    Juniper Lab: 1x SRX100H2, 1x J2320 (1GB Flash/1GB RAM, JunOS 11.4R7.5), and 4 JunOS Firefly vSRX Routers in VMWare ESXi 5.1
  • Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Unlock the HACKER inside with my original HACKER gear for sale at:

TRUE Hacker

Thats right, who doesn't want to make some extra cash? And if you can do it while looking good, then great! I encourage you all to purchase something. New designs will be coming out all week, so keep checking back!
  • Options
    Panzer919Panzer919 Member Posts: 462
    I'm selling 3 Cisco 2650XM Router's w/ NM-4a/s 256D/48F, I also have a 3640 w/NM-4a/s that can be used as a frame switch. It was used in my lab but I need the money now so PM me if interested.

**UPDATE SOLD**
    Cisco Brat Blog

I think “very senior” gets stuck in there because the last six yahoos that applied for the position couldn’t tell a packet from a Snickers bar.

Luck is where opportunity and proper planning meet

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am looking for 2x Cisco 3550-24 NON INLINE POWER! If you have one of two of these message me.

I have a pix-515E-UR for sale with the pci-4fe card and vac+. $250 shipped.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    failedcisspfailedcissp Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have spoke with someone from ec council and I am allowed to sell the coursework. I know the 2 books sell for 790...

however i will sell them both for 600...the books are basically brand new ( they have been opened but still smell new :) )

I also have great practice test cd if your interested in that

Mods,

if this is in the wrong section please move to the right area.

I only will accept paypal and i am a verified member so no scamming!

Plus based on the certs i have i must remain ethical ;)
  • Options
    Geek1969Geek1969 Member Posts: 100 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just listed most of my home lab on E-bay as I have been using better equipment borrowed from my employer recently.

3- 2950's
    2- 3640's
    1- 2620xm
    1- 2610

Cisco Lab eBay
    WIP:
    ROUTE
  • Options
    Corndork2Corndork2 Member Posts: 266
    Anybody selling any Juniper gear? This includes books! If so please PM! Thanks!
    Brocade: BAIS, BACNS, BAEFS Cisco: CCENT, CCNA R&S CWNP: CWTS Juniper: JNCIA-JUNOS
    CompTIA: A+ (2009), Network+ (2009), A+ CE, Network+ CE, Security+ CE, CDIA+
    Mikrotik: MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE VMware: VCA-DV Rackspace: CloudU
  • Options
    mstreeter06mstreeter06 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I purchased exam vouchers for both CompTIA A+ exams a few weeks back but my life situation recently changed and now don't need the vouchers. I'd like to sell them to someone here looking to buy vouchers for the A+. I just would like to get my money back. PM or email me at mstreeter06 AT gmail. I also have Mike Meyers A+ book as well if interested. Thanks!
  • Options
    ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
    Shipping included with prices listed
    For sale:
    • 2 RS232 (serial port cards) these are dual port cards. $2 each
    • Motherboard - ANM2-HD $15 Universal abit > Motherboard, Digital Speakers, iDome, AirPace, Multimedia
    • 2x Infineon DDR 400 512MB RAM. Both for $8.
    • Motherboard/CPU combo $25 AMD Athlon 64 3500+ and Asus ABAE-LE motherboard
    • 2x dual gigabit ethernet Intel PCI-64 NICs $12 each (check your motherboard to see if these are compatible)
    This was posted 5/9/2011. If interested please PM me prior to Wednesday 5/11/2011.
    Climb a mountain, tell no one.