Oil goes up again!

2»

Comments

• TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    HeroPsycho wrote:
    astorrs wrote:
    Has anyone here noticed how were all married to English majors/masters/profs?

(Sorry blargoe)

My wife's a history major.

But then again, so am I, so... icon_lol.gif

P.S. Loved the sidizing joke, I literally lol'ed and got a weird look from the wife. :P

I have an Honours degree in History. We do seem to be rather an educated lot on TE.
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    Yep. I have a Master's in Education, Bachelor's in History, and a minor in International Studies. I was all set to teach, but the money thing (more accurately, lack thereof) got in the way.
    Good luck to all!
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    dynamik wrote:
    ...I can always take my wife's Camry (which gets 33) when I go cruising for chicks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

That was one of the funniest things I've read in a while! thanks I needed that
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    HeroPsycho wrote:
    Yep. I have a Master's in Education, Bachelor's in History, and a minor in International Studies. I was all set to teach, but the money thing (more accurately, lack thereof) got in the way.

I know what you mean, I have a Masters in IT and my interest in GIS and epidemics even got me published. I would like to have gone on but..you gotta earn some money. I will return to education in the future to teach.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    So much to all those that thought we were invading Iraq to increase our oil supplies and reduce costs eh?
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    No, no, we're trying to spread democracy! icon_lol.gif
    Good luck to all!
  • LBC90805LBC90805 Member Posts: 247
    astorrs wrote:
    Oh i know, windmills are great, I spent lots of time with a client in Tehachapi, CA (near the Mojave) and they have tens of thousands of them.

I just want to see one on a car. ;)

Damn good investment them windmills are. Earlier this centuary those windmill companies out by Tehachapi were making a killing when there was a shortage of electricity in California with all the rolling blackouts! I worked at an accounting firm in Bakersfield just down the hill from Tehachapi and saw the bottom lines of many of those companies during that period. WHOA!

Not a bad investment if you could own the land or lease it from the folks who own it. That and you have to get permission generally to put up the windmills depending on where you put them. Some neighbors make a fuss about seeing them damn eyesore windmills, blah blah blah.