Options

Looking forward to this interview

2»

Comments

• Options
    SilentsoulSilentsoul Member Posts: 260
    Everything is still looking good my last day at my current job is tomorrow my first day is Thursday. My mail is already set up, and I already have two meetings scheduled, and emails are filtering in. I'm nervous and extremely excited to jump in head first with both feet! I have a ton of great ideas I am hoping that I am able to implement them and my hands won't be tied.
  • Options
    SilentsoulSilentsoul Member Posts: 260
    Wanted to give a little update after the first week.

Things are GREAT I am loving the position, I have been challenged every day and the time flys by. I have even gotten my first "The world will end if you don't fix this right now!" call. And passed with flying colors, while the big wigs looked on.

To all you guys looking for job's don't give up, all the hard work does pay off in the end.
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Silentsoul wrote:

Things are GREAT I am loving the position, I have been challenged every day and the time flys by. I have even gotten my first "The world will end if you don't fix this right now!" call. And passed with flying colors, while the big wigs looked on.

To all you guys looking for job's don't give up, all the hard work does pay off in the end.

gald its working out! Good to hear these kind of stories!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Silentsoul wrote:

Thats excellent! Once again congrats and I am glad you are enjoying it. Always good to hear the success stories.