Options

Should I use thermal compound?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    msnelgrove wrote:
    Thermal paste is like sunscreen, you can get away without using it but eventually you will get cancer and die icon_sad.gif

icon_scratch.gif

not using sun screen causes cancer and then you die? Really?? Got some real facts to back that one up?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Mmartin_47Mmartin_47 Member Posts: 430
    Plantwiz wrote:
    msnelgrove wrote:
    Thermal paste is like sunscreen, you can get away without using it but eventually you will get cancer and die icon_sad.gif

icon_scratch.gif

not using sun screen causes cancer and then you die? Really?? Got some real facts to back that one up?

Must everything be in proper form for you? Damn he's just trying to be funny. Have a little humor now...
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Mmartin_47 wrote:
    Plantwiz wrote:
    msnelgrove wrote:

icon_scratch.gif

Must everything be in proper form for you? Damn he's just trying to be funny. Have a little humor now...

Sorry, haven't found cancer myths to be funny. Guess I missed that or am just too old for this group.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?