Options

Cisco Comeback program- Take 2nd test free

2»

Comments

• Options
    MQuinn6MQuinn6 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Cisco has brought their program back! Register for any Cisco exam (except CCIE), and take it. If you fail it, register for the test again, and put in comeback2009 as the promo code. Your 2nd test is now free! There are rules, but you can read them here.

Jan. 20- July 20th
    Must take both exams, same number, within this time period.

Cisco Come Back 2009 Promotion

Enjoy!

Thanks so much for posting this!!!!
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    tiersten wrote: »
    If you're taking any CCIE exam then I'd hope you were good enough by that point to be certain of passing! Even if you just scrape past, what are your chances of passing the lab...

hehehe..steady on. The CCIE written and lab are different beasts and the qualification test isn't a walk in the park as I shall soon discover in a weeks time after just three weeks cramming. Now if only I could remember all the tiny details of those intricate message flows and multicasting mechanisms for igmp v1, v2, v3, cgmp, ssm, pim-dm, pim-sm, bidirectional pim, auto rp, bsr, anycast, dvmrp, cbt..:)
  • Options
    UnixGeekUnixGeek Member Posts: 151
    MQuinn6 wrote: »
    Just found it. I failed the BCMSN last Monday (by 13 points!) & I'm planning on retaking it next Monday. It looks like it worked!! I got the confirmation page for my scheduled appointment.

Sorry about having to retake, but that's good to hear that the code worked for you. I'm prepping for the BCMSN now, and may be a little more bold now with when I take it. All the concepts are there at this point, so it's just a matter of getting some of the commands and default values to stick.