70-680 Resources

13»

Comments

• MrBigglesworthMrBigglesworth Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Are the virtual labs on the first post borked for anyone else?
  • ShdwmageShdwmage Member Posts: 374
    Microsoft Changed up their virtual labs because they are getting ready to push their next version of windows and associated programs on everyone. I noticed there was no office in the one for AppLocker.
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
    2013: [x] MCTS 70-680
    2014: [x] 22-801 [x] 22-802 [x] CIW Web Foundation Associate
    2015 Goals: [] 70-410
  • DavidHoffmanJrDavidHoffmanJr Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Weird. Yesterday, I logged into Technet Virtual Labs and all the major virtual labs for 70-680 were there covering AppLocker, DISM, DMT, and a bunch of other stuff thats on the 70-680. Today, I went back to double check the link I was going to send to someone and 'POOF', there are no more hands on labs! There are other labs there, but not the ones I was about to refer to others.
  • ecuadraecuadra Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I believe technet virtual labs switched to having labs for the new 2012 server so they will no longer be available. :/
  • bennettm89bennettm89 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello all,

Like a few others mentioned, I caught this thread off of some quick Google searches due to the need to obtain the 70-680 cert. I apologize for resurrecting a thread that's been dead for four months... but I was wondering if the material posted would still be relevant? We recently just finished an enterprise-wide upgrade to windows 7 and I'm looking to do what I can to cram for the test and pass it. Any relevant or recent links, suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • missjanayamissjanaya Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I tried some of the links and they didn't work. I am planning on taking this exam in August and it would help to have them updated.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    looks nice !!!!! trying to save up some build my dream lab.hope all goes well in your studies!!!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Darkey15Darkey15 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I bought Don Poursons book and I think it's a good resource for passing the exam.