Options

OMG Ebay has a new meaning

Computer_Wizz_PizzaguyComputer_Wizz_Pizzaguy Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just had to post the link to this on here. The fact that is has 12 bidders is enough to make me puke, but holy crap it's funny.

Half eaten grilled cheese sandwich with the Virgin Mary's Face!!!http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5534052474&category=19270

Comments

• Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    It's so obvious he scraped the burnt bread away to make that image. That or doctored it up with photoshop.
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Anyone here a good artist? I'll buy the bread and cheese...
  • Options
    NO shoot! I mean I tried this the other night, and im' not a good artitst, but I got a pretty good image with just a simple paint brush and some melted butter. if he can get 2 grand for a half eaten slice. Ima go for the whole fuggin loaf!
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It's probably a fake account made by the same guy just bidding for his own item in the attempt some moron will make an actual bid. icon_confused.gif
  • Options
    mikedeekmikedeek Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    lol i see alot of shady stuff sold on ebay...
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    lol....I just got that email. This just justifies how stupid people can be, and the worst part about it is that some poor soul out there will believe it's her and buy that. (Moron if you ask me)

Cases like this makes me want to get this item this moron is selling and beating him on the face with it a couple of times.
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    lol up to 16k lololol
  • Options
    Wow...I agree with umm whoever it was that the seller has most likely created other accounts and bid. Still amazes me at the stupidity of it all.

lol up to 16k lololol

Oh when will the madness end? :D
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Ha, this guy can't even speak English( or faking bad english) I agree VIPER, I would punch this assbag in the throat. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    the reserve was meet at 22k lol...this is to much
  • Options
    Wow, ebay totally deleted all references to it :)
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Wow, ebay totally deleted all references to it :)

I noticed that. Do you think this guy really got his money or did Ebay step in?
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Ebay stepped in. I heard on the radio today about Ebay shutting this down. Also, Ebay is trying to work in a clause to membership contracts in the future, a prohobitive rule about stuff like this. The problem is, what defines, "stuff like this".
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    lol...whats next?
  • Options
    CCNP Security - DONE!
  • Options
    nate_lewisnate_lewis Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If the first item sold for 22k, and Ebay take a cut of about 15p per £1, no wonder the item got deleted, they thought they were gonna screw him. hah stupid auction site. crash.gif
    Gotta love the people that sell they're virginity on there too. Proper class that is.
  • Options
    Yes I give the guy props for what he did. At least this time he made it apparent that it's a joke. I still have no respect for the first auction.

Methinks the world needs mandatory intelligence tests, and we sort people by country/state :D Course Im going to Hawaii....
  • Options
    This is getting stupid and old now. crash.gifcrash.gifcrash.gifcrash.gifcrash.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359