Options

How do you guys find jobs that have advancement?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mojo_666Mojo_666 Member Posts: 438
    erpadmin wrote: »
    There is just too much political crap people have to go through to advance. It's either you ____ some ___(_) [front or back action... icon_lol.gif ] or you move on. I choose the latter when feasible and if it's not then, like a grandmaster chess player, I wait patiently for an opening and then strike. :) But under no circumstances do I participate in the former.

That is so true, the times I did get promoted I got on very well with my manager and the directors of the company. I think to be new in a company it is hard, you really do have to serve your time to get in favour with the right people and I just do not have the inclination to spend my time kissing arse sucking up and being the good employee I should in the eyes of people with the power. I am what I am and I do not play at politics, I say it how I see it. Contracting and pimping my warez to anyone who will pay me is great, I get to watch all the office crap from the side lines, I don't have to vie for position, I get paid more than anyone else anyway so I am always at the top in the way that matters to me.

I will no doubt land a contract where I get on great with the powers that be and end up staying...........which is what happened in my last perm job.......where I got my promotions.
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    erpadmin wrote: »
    One other reason why you shouldn't put HS on your resume...

AGE!

So yeah, take HS out! LOL

I didn't think about that. I am only 22 so most of the kids who graduated with me are either finishing up college or already done icon_sad.gif. I might have to take this off tonight.