What song is powering your day?

Comments

• 5ekurity5ekurity Member Posts: 346 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • datacombossdatacomboss Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    "If I were to say, 'God, why me?' about the bad things, then I should have said, 'God, why me?' about the good things that happened in my life."

Arthur Ashe

• yzTyzT Member Posts: 365 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Friday Night Lights OST
  • LinuxRacrLinuxRacr Member Posts: 653 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!
  • XcluzivXcluziv Member Posts: 513 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • bull313bull313 Member Posts: 138
    "Follow your dreams. You CAN reach your goals. I'm living proof. Beefcake! BeefCAAAAAAAKKKKE!!!"-Eric Cartman
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□

how can you not feel good listening to this
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • shawn2330shawn2330 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Colder Weather
  • jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    just the general DJ Mix channel on di.fm right now :p
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • ScrawnyRonnieScrawnyRonnie Member Posts: 112

The rendition of this song just makes me laugh.
    :lol:
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Bodies by Drowning Pool
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • egrizzlyegrizzly Member Posts: 533 ■■■■■□□□□□
    wow, over the past week I've been enjoying my new-found focus for studying. I find that when I put on classical music my alertness and concentration increases significantly. I can get "lost" in the world of networks taking in all the information all the better. Anyway, that was my inspiration for this post. For the really cool classicals go to youtube.com and search for "best of Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, e.t.c ". The other classical artists with really good study music are:

The really cool classical artists are: Tchaikovsky, Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, and Vivaldi.

Techxamites, share the music that helps you study.
    B.Sc (Info. Systems), CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Security+
  • wallpaper_01wallpaper_01 Member Posts: 226 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Classical music, interesting!

I've never been able to concentrate because of words in music but that type of music could be good, might try it.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I used to listen to classical music all the time while studying. However recently I discovered Chillstep and have been enjoying it a ton during my lab sessions
  • sigsoldiersigsoldier Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I definitely recommend classical music. I usually just find a playlist on youtube and put it on in the background while I study.

I agree that music with words can be a distraction. Luckily most classical music is just instrumental.
  • EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used a minimalist desktop MAC app called OMMWriter when I was writing my english papers and it had some good instrumental music (that is also findable on Soundcloud).

Classical music would work too!
  • kj0kj0 Member Posts: 767
    Any music works for me and doesn't work for me. As a musician I tend to pick up certain things, and as I drummer if it isn't classical, then I tend to start noting the rhythm in my head.

On the plus side, I do find that I work a lot better and can think a lot clearer at work with music on, However, out of the 3 of us in our office (One is an ex DJ) the other person in our office can't stand any sort of music, so when he's not there, it's definitely on and playing.

However, I have heaps and heaps of classical music that I enjoy.
    2017 Goals: VCP6-DCV | VCIX
    Blog: https://readysetvirtual.wordpress.com
  • jeffgibbsjeffgibbs Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    FLo0z - sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but what is "chillstep" ?
  • jeffgibbsjeffgibbs Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I tend to use soft rock or even better rock music that has been re-done as classical type music like Apocalyptica. Its funny when I play it at work sometimes and people think its Bach or some other great composer. They usually get a weird look on their face when I tell them its Metallica music being played on Cellos....
  • 5ekurity5ekurity Member Posts: 346 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Chillstep / downtempo / trance / house / drum & bass
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Its basically a very calmed down version of dubstep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGhXjCuucLI
  • gc8dc95gc8dc95 Member Posts: 206 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I enjoy music for studying, primarily when labbing. I haven't tried classical...
This discussion has been closed.