What song is powering your day?

Comments

• EdificerEdificer Member Posts: 187 ■■■□□□□□□□

Way to start my Saturday evening, with a whole playlist of Explosions In The Sky! Perfect.
    “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius
  • LinuxRacrLinuxRacr Member Posts: 653 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!
  • TheStoddemeisterTheStoddemeister Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    </non-professional> Mad respect to all the people listening to metal ... nice to know I'm not alone! </non-professional>

I am currently listening to Coheed and Cambria, rocking out to the music of the children of the fence!

Normally I listen to them, or some sort of heavy metal (FFDP, Killswitch, ADTR etc.)
  • kohr-ahkohr-ah Member Posts: 1,277

They put on a fantastic concert. Listening to this while producing some code
  • 10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Judderman88Judderman88 Member Posts: 56 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ELO - Don't bring me down
    Breakbot with those 70's and 80's influences going here...
  • CagePotanCagePotan Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Jesus Lover of my Soul - Reverend Rudy Roberts
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • datacombossdatacomboss Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Listening to the Maze Live in New Orleans concert.
    "If I were to say, 'God, why me?' about the bad things, then I should have said, 'God, why me?' about the good things that happened in my life."

Arthur Ashe

• MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I listen to trap drum n bass and trap rap. 5.1 bassy...
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
    Slayer - Seasons In The Abyss
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown
  • SegoviaSegovia Member Posts: 119
    WGU BS - IT Security ... Enrollment Date 10/15 ... Progress 45/124 CU {36%}
    Melvins live in 2011. These guys should be in the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame. Been together for over 30 years.
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown

-unknown
  • thewiz8807thewiz8807 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ocean's 11 opening/main theme
    Goals: Network+ (Done) -> CCNA: R&S (Done) -> CCNA: Security (Done) -> Security+ (Done) -> ITIL v3 Foundation (Done) -> CASP (Done) -> CCNP: R/S (In Progress) -> CCNP: Collaboration -> CCSK -> CCSP -> CISSP

-unknown
  • fullcrowmoonfullcrowmoon Member Posts: 172
    Soundgarden - Pretty Noose. I'm stuck in the 90s right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8nkHrv_4Mg
    "It's so stimulating being your hat!"
    "... but everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked."
  • rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    "Soothing Waters" on Pandora
    Genesis - Suppers Ready. Unfortunately only the 2nd part.

-unknown
    Drive Like Jehu - If It Kills You

-unknown
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For Scott Weiland, Velvet Underground, Heroin

-unknown
This discussion has been closed.