- Utilization, Cost, Profits rule my world.
- I am getting a lot better with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Cognos (IBM reporting tool)
- My advanced technicial skills aren't erroding quite yet, but they sure the heck aren't to sharp.
- Presentations, Presentations, Presentations are a weekly event for me. Besides Outlook, PowerPoint is becoming one of my most used tools.
- Having more of a business back ground would help out tremendously. Obviously they don't have too many certs for those.
- ITIL, ISO, ITSM makes a lot more sense now. It's starting to come together and the knowledge gaps are starting to decrease in size. My functional knowledge is increasing as well.
- I know very little when it comes to service management. I thought I knew how this world worked, WRONG
- Any suggestions would be appreciated
Just a rant, but this board has been very helpful in my journey. Take care all.