Options

CCDA/CCDP and my first post...

electronicaliaselectronicalias Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

Been lurking for quite a while, starting a new job in quite a large network, probably a little out of my comfort zone but I find if I'm not challenged I don't learn as quick.

I finished my CCNP just before the new year, failed my ROUTE exam once and then went back and tackled it, what a beast!

Anyway, starting my CCDA/P discovery now, I have the OCG and have been reading, memorising anything is my weakest strength so I reckon this will be the hardest one.

Any tips for memory, other than writing it out on paper over and over!?

EA

Comments

• Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Welcome!!!

Have you tried flash cards?? Check out Flashcard Machine - Create, Study and Share Online Flash Cards
    I use this site for languages ;)
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    SubnetZeroSubnetZero Member Posts: 124
    For practical knowledge use repetition.. For theoretical knowledge use a combination of flash cards, notes, and if you haven't tried these yet, mindmaps!

Here is a sample from INE for CCIE studies:

http://inetcon.org/study/CCIE_RS_Quick_Review_Kit.pdf

There are plenty of companies that produce this software you'll just need to find one that works for you (if you're interested).

Believe it or not I'm also going back and working my way up the design tracks. Hoping to DA,DP,DE (written) by the end of this year.

Cheers!

While no trees were harmed in the transmission of this message, several electrons were severely inconvenienced
    :cool: