Are Technotes Sufficient?

NokwaziNokwazi Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Are the technotes provided in this site sufficient to pass the A+ exams, without reading any extra books.

Comments

• Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took the class, I am not certified yet, but I don't think that the technotes are enough. As there is not much on memory, there was a lot of time spent on memory in my class. Of course, this is just what my class was like compared to the technotes. Someone certified would be more help, but I would recomend taking the class as you may retain more knowledge if you have a hard time teaching yourself.
  • TransatlanticTransatlantic Member Posts: 120
    A lot will depend on your current level of knowledge, if you've been working in the field for a while and have a fairly broad knowledge then yes they'd most likely be sufficient.

The best way to tell is to take as many practice tests as you can, I found that when I was consistently scoring around 85 - 90 % on the practice tests that I took I felt ready for the exam.

Some good advice I was given was that you should study from two sources of study material, that way you'll be likely to have covered most anything that comes up in the exam.
    "Mistakes have been made, others will be blamed."