What phone do you have?

IndyLovelessIndyLoveless Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
Looking to upgrade my LG Revolution (never buying LG again), what phones do you guys have? Been looking at the Razr MAXX and the HTC DNA.

Comments

• vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    iPhone 4S here.
  • antielvisantielvis Member Posts: 285 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have an iPhone 4. Prior to the iPhone I was a blackberry user though I tried out an Android (around version 2.2). You're obviously aware of the technical capabilities of the iPhone so I wont get into it. What I will say is that the durability of the phone is pretty impressive. I'm in year 3 and it's still kicking. The only thing I dislike about it is the keyboard which I find is easy to make typing mistakes on.
  • GAngelGAngel Member Posts: 708 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Home: nexus 4
    Work: Z10
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    GSIII. Zero issues so far.
  • lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    HTC Evo 3D

It's getting old but it was free icon_thumright.gif
  • EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
    HTC 8x.

I wanted the Nokia 920, but it wasn't available on Verizon. I'm happier with the HTC 8x than I thought I would be, it has turned out to be a great phone!
  • JasonITJasonIT Member Posts: 114
    I have a Galaxy S3 and an iPhone 4. One is for work. I love them both!
  • mr_tech_ukmr_tech_uk Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    IPHONE 4 and HTC Wildfire for work
  • traceyketraceyke Member Posts: 100 ■■□□□□□□□□
    LG Optimus G (personal) and I'll be receiving an upgrade to the iPhone 5 for work very soon. But for now, I LOVE my Optimus G!!! :D
  • BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Google Nexus 4 here. Fantastic phone.
  • tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Motorola Droid Razr 1st gen. Epic pos.....

Before that HTC Incredible, first Android phone after iPhone 3G, learned the hard way about non Nexus devices getting no updates
  • the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    tpatt - my buddy hates his as well! He got it and then a month later Razr MAXX came out with the better battery.

I have a Droid Bionic and it's decent enough.
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • aquillaaquilla Member Posts: 148 ■■■□□□□□□□
    HTC Sensation. Rooted and running Android Revolution HD ROM (with Beats Audio). Excellent ROM. :)

Upgrade time is Feb 2014.
    Regards,

CCNA R&S; CCNP R&S
  • jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Had every single iPhone from the original to 4S - skipped the 5 and went with a Samsung Galaxy S3 and wished I'd done that a long time ago. SIV is being announced tomorrow so might be worth checking out too.
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • glenn_33glenn_33 Member Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have an Evo Shift 4G and it's terrible. My upgrade isn't due until December -__-
    A+/N+/S+/CCNA:RS/CCNA:Sec
  • AlexCrossAlexCross Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Galaxy Nexus (verizon). Best phone ever. Sold my Razr MAXX for it. Highly customizable and tons of roms for it.
  • prtechprtech Member Posts: 163
    MyTouch 4G Slide Rooted. Might get a Nexus 4 or Galaxy S4 when it comes out.
    If at first you do succeed, try something harder.
  • ptilsenptilsen Member Posts: 2,835 ■■■■■■■■■■
    iPhone 5 here. I was a BlackBerry die-hard until my Bold 9000 died, hard, along with any chance of a 2012 release of BB10 phones. I used an old 3GS until my contract expired, then I used renewal for my 5. I have yet to play with an Android phone I liked, and I'd still go back to a keyboarded BB if I thought BlackBerry had a real future.
    Working B.S., Computer Science
    Complete: 55/120 credits SPAN 201, LIT 100, ETHS 200, AP Lang, MATH 120, WRIT 231, ICS 140, MATH 215, ECON 202, ECON 201, ICS 141, MATH 210, LING 111, ICS 240
    In progress: CLEP US GOV,
    Next up: MATH 211, ECON 352, ICS 340
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    T-Mobile (LG) G2x. I rather dislike the phone as there a bunch of bugs with it and the developer community isn't doing too well with it so there's no real benefit to rooting it unfortunately. Considering an HTC One for my next upgrade, possibly a SIV instead though. Or may jump off the Android track and try out a Blackberry Z10.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Galaxy S2 Skyrocket. It was cheap and does what I need it to do.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    iPhone 5. Company paid for it and pays for data. Can't beat that.
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    iPhone 4 - transitioned back from the SIII. It never "grew" on me.
  • SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    iPhone 5 - Fast, simple, just plain works. Really wish I had a physical keyboard. The ones you can buy are pricey, double the size of the phone and act as bluetooth devices. Lame.
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • kasujkasuj Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    RAZR for personal use and Galaxy S for work.
  • JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Galaxy note 2
    Purely amazing.
  • d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nokia C6-00 user here. Old phone. icon_sad.gif
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security
  • ZorodzaiZorodzai Member Posts: 357 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Nokia C3 lol......and I love it. I mainly use my phone for calls, whatsapp and SMSing so haven't really bothered to upgrade. I also like it's sturdy build and the fact that if I lose it on my travels it won't cost me loads to replace.
  • nXPLOSinXPLOSi Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    iPhone 4S here. I decided that £15 a month and keeping the 4S was better then paying £45 a month for the 5!
    Twitter - ClarkFx
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and absolutely love it, although some of that could be because of the POS TMobile MyTouch (HTC made I believe) that it replaced.
  • kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I have a Nokia Lumia 920 and love it. Ditched my 4s for it and am happy I did.