What phone do you have?

2»

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    iPhone 4S
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    RAZR HD MAXX Personal/Work. If I wasn't on VZ I'd have a Nexus 4.

With all that said I'll probably jump to the next iPhone when it comes out, I've grown fond of my iPad.
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • ChickenNuggetzChickenNuggetz Member Posts: 284
    iPhone 4s. I've tried a Blackberry, Galaxy S3, and even a Palm Pre (from a few years ago) and I still keep coming back to the iphone...
    :study: Currently Reading: Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator and Engineer by Ashgar Ghori

Certifications: CCENT; CCNA: R&S; Security+

Next up: RHCSA
  • f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Razr Maxx. Love this thing. Does the job, plenty of power and battery life to spare.
  • SaundieSaundie Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My current phone is a Sony Xperia Acro S - I had to import it from Singapore, as it's not sold in the UK. I had a Motorola Defy, which was a single core device and so it really struggled, but the Acro is a pretty powerful bit of kit. The Acro is a sort of spiritual predecessor to the new Xperia Z, as a relatively high-end smartphone that happens to be waterproof. Waterproof phones are excellent, and I look forward to the day when every piece of consumer electronics is waterproof.
  • olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I really the Nokia Lumia 920.
    Currently Im using an old blackberry. never really been into phones
  • darkerzdarkerz Member Posts: 431 ■■■■□□□□□□
    iPhone 4S

Company provides unlimited everything, so I just use that since I know full and well they don't monitor all 7,000 of us (ridiculously relaxed policies on this).

Cute phone. No monthly fee, so I don't care that it's an inferior product to the Galaxy S3. icon_twisted.gif
    :twisted:
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    Jasiono wrote: »
    Galaxy note 2
    Purely amazing.

After about a month with mine I can't imagine using any other phone
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark