Options

My new CCENT book is available! New ICND2 book out in Sept

2»

Comments

• Options
    kaytauruskaytaurus Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice.. Keep up the good work.. I really enjoyed the Data Center book.. Thumbs up
  • Options
    CDRichardsCDRichards Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Why is it taking so long to get released in the UK? Surely there's not a language barrier? Any ideas?
    2013 - MTA Networking Fundamentals [x] MTA Security Fundamentals [x] MTA Operating System Fundamentals [x] CompTIA Network+ [x] CCENT [in progress] CCNA [ ]
  • Options
    NetworkProNetworkPro Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Todd,

Thanks for the new book releases coming! I have your CCENT ICND1 EXAM 640-822 Study Guide that I have used to prepare for the ICND1 over the last 4 months. I have now taking the ICND1 exam in 9 days on the 29th of August, 2013 to try and get it out of the way and get my CCENT before the exam changed coming up in Sept. I will then probably need to get your new ICND2 book to finish up my CCNA.

Is the new ICND2 exam alot harder and more information then the old ICND2 exam? Also, when will your INCD2 book be hitting stores and will it be specific just for ICND2? Thank you!!
  • Options
    fov001fov001 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just for coming to this forum and talk about your book that makes you Boss! Order Placed!