Options

Friend requests

124»

Comments

• Options
    jibtechjibtech Member Posts: 424 ■■■■■□□□□□
    jibtech wrote: »
    So the shirt has been spotted in the wild, and photographed. Expect emails next week. icon_smile.gif

So, quick update on the Splunk Space Kitty adventure....

I was outside the conference hall, and a guy asked me about my shirt. So I explained to him how it came to be, with suitable creative editing as is appropriate. It was then that I looked down and saw he worked for Cisco... He took a picture, so he could send it to Iris when he finds her in the company directory next week.

i then went to the Cisco booth, to see if anyone knew Iris. Long shot, sure, but still.

Tirns out someone did know Iris. He recognized the picture as someone known as the “ICE Queen”. After I gave him quite a bit of side eye, he explained that ICE is a Cisco product, and Iris’s ICE skills are legendary.

He was sure it was her..... because when he met her, she was wearing the same shirt....

Last part, just for you Iris. The VictorOps team gave me a three wolf moon shirt....
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    I have never worn that shirt. However many co-workers have. I refuse to wear it bc it's like showing up at a concert wearing the band shirt.

And yes, I'm the ISE queen among other names :P
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    I wait with bated breath for some weird emails from co-workers :P I'll let you know when I get some
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    jibtechjibtech Member Posts: 424 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I have never worn that shirt. However many co-workers have. I refuse to wear it bc it's like showing up at a concert wearing the band shirt.

And yes, I'm the ISE queen among other names :P

Just know that I threw a LOT of shade, until I knew what he meant! Listening to Woz give a keynote now.
  • Options
    Nice! Seriously though, I want pics of your pets and a pic of you so I can reverse this at CLUS next year :P
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931