- For Sale -

Comments

• Options
    pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Gone, thanks for looking!!
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
  • Options
    TheNewITGuyTheNewITGuy Member Posts: 169 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have a 2811 ISR for sale - fantastic condition would be great for a CCNP/CCNA Lab

2811 I'm looking for $150 or b/o
  • Options
    I’m looking for old CPUs if anyone has a box of ‘em laying around. I’ve accumulated a ton of stuff over the years and am looking to put together a shadow box type display.
  • Options
    TheNewITGuyTheNewITGuy Member Posts: 169 ■■■■□□□□□□
    C'mon someone make me an offer on the 2811 :)
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    I have the FLG Switch book and the OCG Route books to give away. I tried giving them away at work but apparently none of the network admins were interested in studying them or moving up. You pay shipping and you can have them for free. Just PM me
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    I'm getting rid of the last of my spare Cisco and server gear. It's taking up room in the apartment and the wife is giving me the side eye..lol

*Cisco ASA5510 - Got this when I was gung ho regarding going down Cisco's security track but then I got bit by the voice bug and the rest is history. Has 256MB CF/1GB RAM with Security Plus license. $650 shipped

*HWIC-4ESW - I have 2 HWIC-4ESW that I had in my lab but now, I'm not using them at all. Both are in great condition. $110 shipped each

*UC520-48 - The router is in great condition. I'm just going to use my 2911 for voice so I'm not using this anymore. $450 shipped.

*Cisco 2651XM with NM-16A - I'm selling my old router that I was using as a terminal server. It is in great condition but since I've bought a HWIC-16A, I don't have any used for it now. The price that I'm selling this for is usually what you find for the NM-16A alone. Just need it out the apartment. $160 shipped

*SuperChassis 813MT-300CB with Supermicro X8STi-3F, E5502, and 4GB RAM - Was going to use this for a VSphere build but ended up getting a sweet deal on a Supermicro SuperServer. Everything is in good condition, it just doesn't have the hard drives but it has the caddies. $300 plus 1/2 shipping
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Want to buy:

- Cisco ASA 5505
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Skeletek 28U rack w/ 2x cable management units (and rings)..will sell cheap, prefer to sell local (Florida). Not holding my breath that there's another nerd within driving distance who wants my rack, but if so, PM me. Would like to avoid shipping since it's a bit heavy.
  • Options
    SirbloodySirbloody Member Posts: 112
    Mrock4 wrote: »
    Skeletek 28U rack w/ 2x cable management units (and rings)..will sell cheap, prefer to sell local (Florida). Not holding my breath that there's another nerd within driving distance who wants my rack, but if so, PM me. Would like to avoid shipping since it's a bit heavy.

Sent you a PM.
    WGU: BS-IT Security (Start Date 1 June 2013)
    Classes Left: EUP1, BOV1, TXC1, TXP1, TYC1, TYP1, LUT1, QBT1, INC1, INT1, GAC1, HHT1, COV1, CQV1, QLT1, BVC1, RIT1, BNC1, IWC1, IWT1, DJV1, TPV1, CVV1, CJV1, CNV1, AGC1, CUV1, EUC1
    Completed: CPV1, AXV1, DHV1 BBC1, WFV1, CLC1, CTV1, DRV1. DSV1, LAE1
  • Options
    jamthatjamthat Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have:- 3x 1721's (98/32, 12.4T, come with power bricks and 1 WIC-1T in each as well as 3 DB60 cables and 3 console cables) - 2x 2950 (24-port, crypto so can lab SSH, etc)All are fully functional and won't be able to move across the country with me. Looking to sell ASAP! Will part out or sell as a whole, just make me a reasonable offer. Can email pictures or configs, just PM me.
  • Options
    JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Got what i wanted
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • Options
    tr1xtr1x Member Posts: 213
    Selling a Cisco lab:

3x Cisco 1721 routers equipped with 3x WIC-1DSU-T1 cards.
    2x Cisco 2950 switches.
    5x Rollover cables.
    4x Serial to USB cables (for plugging the rollover cables in via USB)
    5x T1 crossover Ethernet cables
    4x Straight-through Ethernet cables
    (all power cables also included)

It's pretty much all you'll ever need to study for any Cisco exam, short of the CCIE. Everything is in great condition, some of the cables are still shrink-wrapped. I bought this equipment about two years ago for $400. Looking to sell it now around $200, but will take the best offer. I'll ship to anywhere in the USA, and would prefer to take payment via PayPal. I live in Charleston, SC if anyone wants to pick up locally, meet halfway, anything like that.

Pictures of equipment:
    http://www.tr1x.com/forsale/cisco-lab-for-sale-1.JPG
    http://www.tr1x.com/forsale/cisco-lab-for-sale-2.JPG
    http://www.tr1x.com/forsale/cisco-lab-for-sale-3.JPG

SOLD
  • Options
    jahsoul wrote: »
    I'm getting rid of the last of my spare Cisco and server gear. It's taking up room in the apartment and the wife is giving me the side eye..lol

*HWIC-4ESW - I have 2 HWIC-4ESW that I had in my lab but now, I'm not using them at all. Both are in great condition. $100 shipped each

*Cisco 7975 IP Phones - I have 2 7975's in awesome condition. Just not using them because they were replaced with newer phones. $125 shipped each

*Cisco 7975 IP Phone with scratch on screen. It doesn't affect the phone and just a cosmetic issue but still, it is a scratch. $85 shipped
    The is the last of my old gear and I need it gone...lol
  • Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thats tempting, what is required for the 7975 to work as a traditional home phone?
  • Options
    atl_libraatl_libra Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Looking to buy a ccna/ccnp lab. PM me
  • Options
    TBev0TBev0 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Maybe a bit late to post, but selling some old gear here, please take a look.

phat_schlong | eBay

cheers
  • Options
    Congratulations for making me click on a link that says "phat schlong."
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    mrvnmrvn Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Jahsoul are the HWIC-4ESW still available?
  • Options
    I have two CCNP TSHOOT books I'm looking to give away. I have the FLG and OCG. Not going to be reading them or letting them go to waste since I decided to buy the TSHOOT Simplified book and I like that series to keep for reference.

Just pay for shipping and either one is yours.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    Ok iris tell me how much shipping from. La to Sacramento
  • Options
    I would probably sent it priority mail flat rate so like $10. Someone already grabbed the FLG so the OCG is the only one left
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    Pm me I can send cash in mail st the moment or Friday I can PayPal
  • Options
    Just send me a PM and I'll give you my paypal email addy
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    all gone - but thanks for looking!
  • Options
    At the bottom
  • Options
    fov001fov001 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Anyone interested in buying a lab?

x4 3550s
    x1 2801
    x1 PC i7 32GB RAM 250GB SDD
    x1 3U chassis
    x3 Intel GB Quad PCI
    x1 Ethernet Power Controller II
    x1 Skeletek 12U rack

4zyc.jpg

o5nj.jpg

1xa4.jpg

I am not even trying to make money of it, just need funds for a VMware lab - negotiable

I can give a more detail description on the setup if interested.

I got this for around $1400 a few months ago, I am asking $800 obo
  • Options
    Would you sell the lab as parts, I am interested in the power controller??
  • Options
    mrvnmrvn Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Jahsoul I'm interested in the HWIC-4ESW, send me your contact info.
  • Options
    @mrvn

Can you PM?