Options

- For Sale -

Comments

• Options
    BroadcastStormBroadcastStorm Member Posts: 496
    The Voucher is still for sale this is the second part of Linux+ or LPIC 102, I'm willing to discount the voucher, send a PM please.
  • Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    jahsoul wrote: »
    Stuff that is still available...
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    santaowns wrote: »
    Selling CCNA LAB

1x Cisco 2950 24 port Switch
    2x Cisco 3548 48 port Switch
    2x Cisco 2620 Routers
    1x Cisco 1760 Router
    1x Digi CM32 Console Access Server

Including WICs and cables needed to connect each router to the others for redundancy checks and one of the 2620s has a wic module that will allow you to lab frane relay as well.

Looking for $250 + shipping. Local pickup in Sacramento

lowered price to $250 I need this gone, I have some new servers coming in and need the rack room.

This is sold
  • Options
    MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Could you get an estimate on shipping to Minneapolis? What version of IOS are they currently running?
  • Options
    broli720broli720 Member Posts: 394 ■■■■□□□□□□
    santaowns wrote: »
    lowered price to $250 I need this gone, I have some new servers coming in and need the rack room.

Let me know the price for shipping to Lexington Kentucky. Definitely interested
  • Options
    broli720 wrote: »
    Let me know the price for shipping to Lexington Kentucky. Definitely interested

says $88 for ups.
  • Options
    MSP-IT wrote: »
    Could you get an estimate on shipping to Minneapolis? What version of IOS are they currently running?

Says $76 to Minneapolis for ups. I know the 2950 was updated to 12.4, the 1760 was updated as well. I cant remember what the 3548 has, I can boot them up before u pay and send u the info just let me know if I need to do this.
  • Options
    NyblizzardNyblizzard Member Posts: 332 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Also interested in shipping to NYC. PM sent
    O
    /|\
    / \
  • Options
    just replied to you
  • Options
    Most of the cost to ship is in the weight. these things weigh close to 80 lbs.
  • Options
    killuah72killuah72 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Trying to fund my voice lab, anyone interested in buying INE Rack Rental tokens? 50 cents per token. Have tons!
  • Options
    just pmed you three I will do $300 shipped since the rates are kinda high.
  • Options
    axokeaxoke Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Security+ Voucher for sale. I bought an extra voucher that I didn't need because I just passed my test on the 18th of this month. I paid $242 for it. I'll sell it for $180. It is just a simple code anyone can use to schedule the exam. Send me a PM if interested.

Do you still have the voucher available? When does it expire?
  • Options
    Update of what's left
  • Options
    krjaykrjay Member Posts: 290
    Looking to sell a Samsung gaming laptop.

SAMSUNG Series 7 NP700G7C-S01US Notebook Intel Core i7 3610QM(2.30GHz) 17.3" 16GB Memory DDR3 1600 1.5TB HDD 7200rpm Blu-ray Player NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M - Newegg.com

I added 2x OCZ Agility 3 360GB SSD's but other than that it is as listed on the newegg site. Will be entertaining offers well below market value as I'm only looking to break even on a new set of irons for my golf bag lol
    2014 Certification Goals: 70-410 [ ] CCNA:S [ ] Linux+ [ ]
  • Options
    my lab I had for sale has sold to nyblizzard.
  • Options
    Well, I'm just going to break up the lab into individual parts and selling everything that I am not using (done hoarding..lol). I'm officially out of room so this stuff has to go, seeing as it isn't being used now. Everything for sale is cheaper than you can find it on eBay.
    *Cisco 1841 maxed out. Bought for L2VPN but decided against that route. $110 shipped
    *HWIC-4ESW - 4 port etherswitch module in perfect condition. $100 shipped
    *Cisco 2511 - 2511 in perfect condition. Comes with power cable, I think I still have the rack ears, and a AUI adapter. Doesn't include the octal cables. $125 shipped
    *Cisco ASA 5510 with 256MB CF/1GB RAM running 8.3.2 with Security Plus license. $750 shipped

*Pics on request*
    Just a friendly reminder. icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    tripshedtripshed Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Selling CISM review manual 2013 for 70$ (original price is 115$)
    and CISM QAE Supplement 2013 for 35$ (original price is 60$)

Please PM for more details.
  • Options
    Nightflier101BLNightflier101BL Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello,

I've still got a Network+ voucher through Pearson VUE. It will expire in the next few weeks on August 13, 2013. I will accept offers for it. You can contact me through my email - nightflier101bl at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!

Robert
  • Options
    Do you still have the voucher available? How can I reach you? Not able to send a PM.
  • Options
    down below....
  • Options
    Nightflier101BLNightflier101BL Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    axoke wrote: »
    Do you still have the voucher available? How can I reach you? Not able to send a PM.

Yes, it's still available - you can contact me at nightflier101bl AT yahoo DOT com

Thanks!

Robert
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Whats left, Jahsoul?
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    Roguetadhg wrote: »
    Whats left, Jahsoul?
    Everything that is in the quotations...that's the last of my stuff (with the exception of my ASA 5510, that I will more than likely put back up for sale)
  • Options
    VazmanVazman Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just passed the CISSP and have the following training material for sale. This material is very hard to find and you can easily spend couple of thousand dollars for it. Looking to get $500 for everything. PM for questions.

1. The Shon Harris CISSP Workbooks Volume 1 to 4
    2. All-In-One CISSP Bundle by Shon Harris
    - Exam Guide 5th Edition
    - Practice Exam Book
    - Practice Exam with 1200+ questions
    3. Shon Harris CISSP Certification Package 2-DVD Set
    - 34 Hours of Video training
    4. CISSP Certification Simulation Software
    - 4000 Practice Questions
    5. CISSP Exam Comprehensive Review
    - 5 Hours of Audio training on 5 CDs
  • Options
    Security+ Voucher for sale. I bought an extra voucher that I didn't need because I just passed my test on the 18th of this month. I paid $242 for it. I'll sell it for $180. It is just a simple code anyone can use to schedule the exam. Send me a PM if interested.

what is your email so I can send a PM?
  • Options
    Ronikaw0826Ronikaw0826 Registered Users Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Selling an old Dell Computer for those who like to play around with programming.. It's a Dell Latitude d600.

25 bucks
  • Options
    *pointing down below*
  • Options
    jarinersjariners Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dell i7 6gb ram. Contact me for more info. 24inch monitor maybe included. Speedy little gaming/programing machine.
  • Options
    pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    *Cisco 2951 PoE - I REALLY didn't want to do this but I bought a huge Supermicro SuperServer and the wife said that something has to go. I had to take inventory of the devices that I just wasn't using and this router along with my ASA was seeing no use so I have to get rid of them. This router is in good condition but it does have scratches on the chassis. It also has a stripped rack mount ear that I don't feel like dealing with..lol. It comes with the permanent UC license. Selling it with the "techexams" discount. $1300 shipped

Just put out a bunch of cash on some IR IP cameras or I would have been all over this! icon_sad.gif
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT